Chapter 1

Arriving in cold wet London in the middle of December was not Summer's idea of a good time. Her long blonde hair was soaked as her big blue eyes blinked back tears, " Why did I have to leave Indiana?" She thought to herself. As she called a taxi, she also wondered " Why did University of London let me come to school in the middle of the year?" She sighed as the tears silently fell from her blue eyes. The taxi driver looked at her sympathetically. Finally after an hour and a half of driving they were finally here. The university was beautiful yet intimidating nothing Summer had ever seen before. She quickly found the administrations building, and walked in. The lady at the front desk asked for her name and handed her, paperwork and her room number and key. After forty five minutes of searching she finally found her room. Inside was a skinny, red haired girl. She smiled brightly at her and introduced herself as Cassie. Cassie was originally from London, and said her boyfriend's name was Niall. After a few hours of chatter, Cassie's face fell serious and she said " Summer I have to warn you about something." I nodded my head slowly. Cassie then said " Don't leave this dorm after nine o'clock." She softly sighed and then said " There's this gang, they will hurt you Summer." I gave Cassie a confused look and then slowely asked " What is a gang?" Cassie blinked and gasped, slowely she spoke in a hushed whisper " A gang is a group of organized criminals, they do horrible things Summer." I gasped and slowely asked " What kinds of horrible things." Cassie looked away and softly stated " They murder people, sell drugs, rape women." Then Cassie turned back to me and said " Every gang has a leader, the gang leader of this gang is Harry Styles." She slowly smiled at me and said " I'm not trying to scare you Summer, I'm trying to protect you." I nodded and slowely wondered, " Will I ever run into a gang member, much less Harry Styles?" Little did I know that Harry Styles would be completely obsessed with me, abuse and rape me daily, become the father of my child, and take his obsession so far to one day murder me.