→ three

"B-Bill!?" Dipper screamed in complete shock. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. The guy they defeated three tines already was there, floating in front of him, probably going to announce the exact date, time and reason of his death.

Bill clasped his hands together. "Yep, that's me! I know you heard me earlier, Pine Tree. You know that that laugh belonged to me. But you were such a scaredy cat that you ignored it."

Dipper's face had a tint of pink. "N-no, I wasn't. This is just near impossible! You can't possibly be alive. We did everything to turn you into that statue!"

"Well, surprise, a random tourist probably held my hand, took a picture and went off not knowing that he made me alive," Bill retorted. "Ahh, those good times. It's funny to think how dumb you humans are."

Mabel groaned between the conversation. "This is what I've been trying to tell you, doofus. I made a deal with him, and now he's here still asking foe my help."

Dipper stared at his twin. How could she? She knew the consequences of making deals with Bill Cipher. But then why did she take the risk?

Mabel played with her fingers. "I wanted unicorns."

"You what?" Dipper asked in disbelief. He raised both of his hands up and turned around. "This is too much to take in. Welp, time to tell Great Uncle Ford."

"Wait-!"

Too late, Dipper thought. There's no turning back now.

***

He ran to the Shack were his two grunkles were just preparing dinner. Ford wore a plain, white apron while Stan's had the quote, "Fight the cook". They both smiled at him.

"You're just in time for breakfast for dinner!" Stan said, showing him a plate of bacons and eggs.

Ford chuckled. "This sort of happened when we ran out of supplies during our adventures." He stared at Dipper. "Kid, what happened to you?"

"B... It's... Well... Bill happened," Dipper managed to say (well, stammer). "I just saw him earlier. Well, we sort of heard his laugh and I chose to ignore it. Mabel went to the woods and came back saying she met Bill. I didn't believe her, but then..."

Ford gave him a worried expression. "He just emerged from the dark all of a sudden, did he not? Huh. I thought all of these would be over."

"That's bonkers!" Stan commented. "Now, kid, that is what happens when you don't follow the elderly here in Gravity Falls!"

"How do we stop him now, Great Uncle Ford?" Dipper asked.

Ford thought for a moment and turned off the stove. "We can probably communicate with the other people of the Cipher Wheel and lure Bill to his defeat but I don't see the probability of that working." He placed his hand under his chin. "I guess we can just Bill proof the Shack first."

"No, don't."

All of them turned their heads towards the door, where two shapes were visible. One was a girl's, and the other was a triangle who had arms and legs, and wasn't surprisingly floating.

They all gasped and took a step back. Dipper looked around and took a step forward while his hands formed the universal stop sign. "Mabel, listen to me, it won't harm Bill."

"He's no harm," Mabel insisted. "He doesn't mean any harm, I swear. He just asked for my help, I made a deal, and he promised that he'd follow the rules this time."

Bill rolled his eyes. "No, I didn't."

Mabel glared at the demon. "But you will follow them anyway, won't you?"

Bill nodded his head in defeat.

Stan looked at the two. "Look, pumpkin, it would be better if he doesn't talk to you and you won't talk to him. Let's pretend nothing happened."

"Stan don't take things that way," Ford said.

"What, you have a better idea?"

"At the moment, no. But I can think of one."

Mabel heaved a sigh and began explaining the rules and the deal that they made. It was somehow hard to believe pretty much everything. Like, why would Bill want to fall in love? Can demons even fall in love?

Ford shook his head in confusion. "You can attain human form?"

"Yeah. That surprised me, either. Mabel has about two wishes left because her first wish was for the Pines family's safety.

"That's so sweet-" Stan began to say but Mabel abruptly screamed, "I DIDN'T MEAN IT MY FIRST WISH WAS FOR A PONY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!", which gave Stan a big frown.

"What?" Ford asked.

That led to the three of them arguing about stuff and eventually leading them to new topics here and there. While they were at it, Dipper dragged Bill out of their hearing and seeing.

"What are your plans, Bill?" He asked as he held him tight.

The guy shrugged. "We explained it like millions of times."

'It was so easy for him to say We... Why didn't he just use Me and Mabel instead?' Dipper ventured inside his mind.

"I just needed some tiny help with her matchmaking skills. Seriously, Pine Tree, pain is hilarious, I want to feel more of it."

Dipper stared at him. "Are you sure? You're not going to bring any harm to this town, especially to my sister, are you?"

"Overprotective brother and stuff but yeah she's safe with me. Now will 'ya just leave us alone?"

Dipper let go of him. "I'll be watching you." And then he went off.

"Hey, that's my line!!"

***