Rules ☑

⍟ You don't need to be following me, but if it helps sure why not ^^

⍟ You must fill in the whole form. Do not leave anything out! This may make it harder for me to allow you a trainee position. I'm really lazy when it comes to this stuff.

⍟ I want you to care about your role as a trainee in this, so that means please support all the other trainees by voting, (commenting if you can) and just encouraging Dream Ent as much as you can! Thanks!

⍟ Add the story to a visible reading list. I'll be keeping my eyes on this!

⍟ Be realistic with your information. I don't want you to stress too much but if you want to be in a girl group don't make your specialty in every single area, maybe after debut you can become an actress too ;)

| At the end of your form, write 'hwaiting (or fighting) dream entertainment!' so I know you read this :D

⍟ I don't want everyone's faces to be the same, so if the idol face is already taken I'll ask you for another one. I guess it's first-come first serve.

⍟ Be patient. I'll be in university after all, sorry! <3

⍟ As I mentioned earlier, one of your duties will be to vote on all the upcoming chapters, if not all at least the ones which relate to you. If you are inactive for too long, I may remove some trainees, but this will only be the case if you're inactive for over 2 months. 

⍟ PLEASE try to read the Notice Boards and the monthly Newsboard so you can see what's happening.

⍟ There is a slight chance that I'll change up a few things, so you might have to stick with it, but I'll pm you for that. Also, scandals won't be mentioned on the profiles: They'll come later ^.^
And also, if I reject your stage name I'm sorry. This may be the case.

⍟  Lastly, please don't disrespect anyone or me. Everyone is equal. 

Good luck!