Chapter 1: Why the rush?

*lily collins as Alanna Andrew*

Chapter one.
5:00 Am

*THEY CALL ME BAEPSAEEE* 🎶🎶

I let out a frustrated "Ugh" as I searched for my mobile phone to shut the alarm clock off. I know that I love this song as much as I love bangtan boys since I first knew k-pop music. But as I knew that it is the most noisy song that is going to make me jump out of my bed like a mad man and is the most suitable song to wake me up on an important exam mourning I had to set it as an alarm tone , especially if I only slept for 3 hours and I know I am going to sleep in the middle of the exam unless I drank a tank of coffee.

It was 5:30 in the mourning, and yes.. I had to get up that early even though the exam was like 5 hours later.

"Ohhh please turn this off, what time even is it?" Katherine said, her blue hair was the first thing  striking my sight. I forgot she had died it, last time she died it was purple or something, but that looks actually cool.

Katherine is my cousin, She is 2 years older than me and her summer vacation started already two weeks ago. Don't ask me how!! So, she came to spend time with us as usual. And guess what, she sleeps in my room. As I much as I always enjoy her company, but now I am  bothered by her presence. I am in the middle of the most important exams in my entire stage. And she came to stay with us, and not to tell, she is super talkative. And I like it, but just not in this phase.

Her and me argued last night because she wanted to sleep while I kept the light on to study for my exam, then argued again because the song I chose for my alarm clock was too loud and she doesn't want to be bothered from her royal sleep. So, after a long conversation clarifying that she came in the middle of my exams in the very stressful days of my school years, she should know that am glad she's here, but she should appreciate my business.

" Young girl!!! Shut this phone up please" mom said in her sleepy voice trying to be as much polite as she can from the other room. Yes, it was that loud.

"Who is awake?" Katherine said covering her eyes with her Palm since I had opened the light.

"Nobody, It's five thirty, Go back to sleep"
"And why are you awake? The exam won't start until ten"
" Yea, I know.." I said as I took my books and shut the light to go drink my mourning empowering drink. COFFEE.

Why am I up early and studying like a maniac?
Am I a nerd? Pfft.. No, I wish I was though so that I wouldn't have to finish all of my studies to pass my finals in 3 weeks.

The reason I am awake early and spent nearly the last two weeks not doing anything but studying and reading until I got black circles under my eyes is that I was that my parents were constantly arguing and somehow it affected me.

But that is a whole long another story, That is going to be delayed until I finish this exam. I am sorry, but it is the last and If I brought this subject up again.. I won't be able to concentrate at all. And I have to pass, at least If I wanted to get to the next year.

So, My name is Alanna Andrew , I am 17 years old and I attend a girls private school. I don't know why did my parents made me go there, I think because it is the nearest or something.

So, since I said that I attend an "only girls" school, I think it's clear that the number of known boys in my life is super limited. I only know ones from my family, brothers of my friends and the boy next door.

So intresting neighbour I got out there.

It's eight thirty already and I had finished studying all the information I can collect for my geometry exam. So, I went upstairs again and started to search for what should I wear for my last day at school. I realized that Kathie isn't in the bed so I was free to open the light.
I setteled on high waisted shorts and a belly length galaxy coloured shirt that has the word "BAD" on it. I pulled my shoulder length reddish-brown hair up into a small pony tail and put my sparkly lipgloss with a bit of eyeliner, collected my stuff and was ready to go.

"Are you ready already?, ohh wow.. that's a nice outfit" Kathie said amused coming into the room, a cup of orange juice in her hand.

"Yes, I have to go early today. and thanks.. my pjs are nice on you too " I joked.

Then ran downstairs, grabbed a banana and left.

I don't own a car yet. so either both.. I call an uber, or call a friend to pick me up. I don't have any problem that my parents drive me to school but it's just that each of them went to work at eight.

And it's 9:15 am now. I can barely catch the bell.

I called my best friend, Flo to pick me up. But as expected according to my really fortunate luck. She had already went to school.

*Over the phone*

"I thought you were coming with your parents" she said.

"Yea, but you know I had to study and they went to work already."

"I have an idea, and I think it is your only choice actually."

"Yea, I'll do whatever.. what?"

"Ask Ryan to pick you up"

Yes, that is the boy next door.

"What?!! Are you kidding me?! You really want me to do this, are you even hearing yourself.. you sound like a freaking cocky elephant" I don't even know where did that expression come from.

" Yes I know what I am saying and I am not saying that out of nothing I am  saying that because it is your only choice for now. It's 9:30 already If you took a taxi , you won't be here on time"

"You're right yes.. ok I'll see what I can do"

" You have to come here on time"

"I know shivering ass, will hang up now"

"Okk bye"

I WOKE UP EARLY TO ARRIVE EARLY, STUPID STUDIEEEESSS.

I looked at the house next to us, that one has been there as long as I can remember.

Do I really have no other choice??

Yes, you don't.

Stupid mind.

I approached towards the door and knocked.

The door opened.

Whaaaaatttt??!!!

________________________

What do you think Alanna saw?

Do you think she will catch the exam?

Do you like the chapter?

What do you think?

Please excuse my grammar mistakes if therr were any. 😊

My chapters are always super long so please get used to it. 😂

Don't forget to go and check out my other account
CandyCottonCloud04
If you wanted to. ☺

please press vote, Commen and tell me your thoughts . 😊❤

Please support ❤