Chapyer 10: Do you live around?

Chapyer Ten.

From my shock, my sudden response to it was to hurry inside but I trapped over the broom..

Hitting my head with the ground..

with my brother laughing..

and Dave across the street..

For a moment I thought I could use the shavel thrown in the back yard to dig a path to get out of the poured embarrassment all over me, but before I could get up.. I heared a familiar voice.

" You okay?" I layed there dizzy.. But seeing a muscular figur that I knew wasn't my brother's " mmmmhmmm" was my only response. Then I think I heared that voice murmuring to someone about something, but then all what I could see or hear was blank.

I opened my eyes to find myself suffering an awful headache, so I touched my head to find a thick watery bandage rolled around it. I was in a dark room, covered in sheets and the smell of dust surrounded me was almost suffocating, and everything happened hit me back again.. I jumped out of the bed remembering that Dave saw me in my Pjs, shouting at my brother, then trapped over the door step and passed out.

Oh, God... Can't I live like a normal person!!

Quietly, I opened the door and seeked a look outside. It was our new home, I went outside downstairs to find my mother with Dave talking...

Why is he still here? It had probably been four hours or something?!!

So, I turned around to go back into the room when I heared " Alanna, God you're awake.. come down here" My mom said, enthusiastically.

I threw her a glare accompanied with a fake smile as I climbed down the stairs.

" Honey, this is Dave. I was cleaning when I heared a crash sound out there and I thought your brother broke something but when I got out I found you by the door step with Dave examining your cut.. He didn't want to leave before making sure you are okay" Mom said, clearly praising Dave.

He was who wrapped my head, he knew how to heal a cut?! From what he looked back there I didn't think he could even write his name properly!

" Yea, I know him. thank you" I replied.

" you're welcome" He replied with a smirk.

I didn't know him, but I think his smile would be charming.

Mom cut my thoughts with " Well, Dave was just asking for orange juice so I think I'll go get you both"mom said getting up, I knew she probably liked him and wants to set me up.

What do I do? I would be really rude if I left him here and went back to my room.. So, I went to sit where my mother was.

"Hi" he started.

" Hello" I said " Umm, just let me ask you.. what are you doing here?" I asked honestly.. It was the main reason for this accident.

" I live around" he replied.

" You live here?!" I was surprised not because he was my neighbour.. But because of the reason of what he was doing back there when I was with Kathie at the coffee shop.

" Yea" he replied with the same tone I asked the question.

" So, what were you doing back then at the coffee shop?"

" We were visiting a friend" He replied briefly.

"Here is the Orange juice" Mom said coming in " We must visit you sometime"

" I am sorry madam I came here for a visit to my grandparents" He replied.

He lied!! Was he lying to me or to her? Why was he lying?

" Ohh, Tell me we would be able to see you some other time" Mom said.

" I will visit ofcourse" He replied getting up fixing his clothes.

" At least drink the juice first"

" I am sorry, I can't. I am late enough for my grandparents"

" I understand, goodbye.. don't forget to step by" Mom said walking him to the door step.

"I won't" he replied reassuring.

" He's leaving now mom, you can go inside.. I want to thank him alone" I said, standing beside him.

" Okay, goodbye Dave."

" Bye Mada.." Before he could continue his sentence I shut the door and glared at him.

" Whoaahh!! that was rude!"

" You call me rude while you lied to my mother? Did you lie at me or at her?" I demanded " She'd know if you lied to her.. I swear she smells a lier a 100 miles away."

" I did lie to her" He said

" And why?"

" because my place isn't really  convenient to be visited.. do you really have to ask about everything?! I lied, your mother is happy, I will come over to visit every once in a while and it will be the same"

" So why did you tell me you lived here?" I asked.

" I told you I lived here, but I didn't tell you where"

Good point, Smart ass!!

" and you'll never know!! Now excuse me I need to go" He said passing me by.

_________________________________

A very tiny, Little, Small chapyer!! 😡

But the semester's finals are coming and I won't be able to update for probably two months!!

Sorry for those who liked it!!

And thanks for the almost 300 Views, I am so happy about it so thank you very very much, Share it with friends and family!! 😊

Doublo XOXOs this time!! ❤