Tsukishima

Ok so we didn't kill Hinata in the closet last night, Kageyama blasted some kind of weird classical music (Which Hinata and I both hated) while i shot him with nerf guns.

It was pretty fun actually, a lot better then the Monopoly Incident.

Suga ended up having to come to the rescue, slamming the door open to tell us that the other freshman couldn't sleep because we where being too loud, he ended up taking away the nerf guns and Kageyama's speaker and forcing us to go to bed... It was pretty scary actually.

We were in our bedrooms for about an hour, I wasnt really sleeping but just playing on my phone. before it started raining outside.

I don't really care about rain. The rain can be beautiful at times.

But as soon as it started thundering Kageyama started thundering.

Down the hall I mean. He was running down the hall.

I heard Hinata's confused "what the heck?" Through the paper walls, and both of us seemingly decided to see what Kageyama was up to.

Hinata tried to ask if I knew what was going on. I ignored him.

But we were both really surprised when we got there to see Kageyama crying into his cellphone silently.

"Iwaizumi?" he whimpered. Hinata and I glanced at each other in confusion.

I had cleared my throat, so Kageyama looked up in surprise. He viciously rubbed his eyes, trying to clear away his tears.

"What do you two want?" He growled, staring at his shoes. We could hear various confused noises from the phone.

"Why are you crying?" Hinata asked loudly. Kageyama was cringing the entire time.

"Suga took it... Our senior resident." He answered "Iwaizumi"

I swear I heard a muffled "Well go get it back!"

Kageyama cringed, saying a rocky goodbye before hanging up.

"I uh, need to go get my speaker back."

"Please don't play anymore stupid classical music." I asked.

"But... I..."

"Why do you need the speaker?" Hinata asked.

"I... Need it too..." He trailed off, mumbling something and scrubbing his cheeks.

"What?" Hinata yelled. When does he not yell? It was three in the morning.

"To... Block out the rain."

"Oh." Hinata says. He shrugs "are you scared of the rain!"

"Umm... No I just don't like it and it annoys me."

"So you're scared of it." I said.

"Agh! Yes I'm scared of the freaking rain and the only way to calm me down is to play classical music through my speakers! Happy now?"

His face was bright red. Embarrassed at admitting something so personal. But when another roll of thunder shattered through the house and Kageyama yelped and covered his ears I knew what I had to do.

To make him shut up of course. I really couldn't care less if he was scared.

Yeah.

So I walked to my room to snatch up my headphones. Ran back and plugged them into his phone, and plopped them over his ears.

"Oh." He said. I knew from experience that they completely blocked out pretty much any noise. So he wouldn't be hearing the rain.

"Uh.. Thin-thun-thank." He awkwardly said. Flipping to a playlist on his phone. He relaxed greatly.

Hinata lifted the headphone from his ear "You should probably get in bed soon. I'm going to sleep cause its three in the morning. See you guys tomorrow!"

He skipped back to his room. I shrugged and waved a goodbye at Kageyama.

Before I went into my room I watched him quietly make a cup of milk. Before he finally started to go to bed.

'Ah... I'll get the headphones tomorrow.' I thought.

For then I just went to sleep.