Hinata

Hey so it's Shouyou and I messed up again.

So Kageyama and Tsukishima were both out so I was like yeah...

Good time to jack off.

I'm so dumb oh my god.

So I'm sitting there quietly. Watching porn with my earbuds in.

Speaking of earphones I wonder if Kageyama ever gave Tsukishima his earphones back...?

Anyway! I didn't hear the front door opening and my two roommates coming in quietly.

I didn't hear it at all until my door was burst open by Kageyama and tsukishima was waltzing in with a pizza in his arms.

And I had my hands down my pants.

They both stopped dead in their tracks. Staring it my hand underneath my sweatpants and the very obvious redness of my face.

Neither say anything. They just slowly back away all the while turning an obnoxious shade of hot pink.

So it's been an hour now. I went into the kitchen to get a slice of the pizza and we all avoided eye contact.

So yeah. I hate my life.

Actually I think they're coming down the hall. Better put this thing up before they find out.

-

Okay so HOLY CRAP

Someone awkwardly knocked on the door. I yelled come in. And when the door opened SUGA was standing there... SUGAWARA!!!!

He comes in and simply says:

"Listen Hinata. You're not the first person I've been told this has happened to. Just pretend it didn't happen and lock your door next time.

My two roommates were standing outside silently. Watching in embarrassment and curiosity.

"Uh... okay."

"Good boy." Suga says before patting my head and leaving the room. A few seconds later there's the sound of the apartment door closing but Tsukishima and Kageyama were still in the doorway.

So I just grumpily mumbled "You heard him. This never happened."

Then they left

And I went to sleep.

So now it's four in the morning and I woke back up so... why not fill you in.

I hate my life