How He Acted Around You In HS

Antoine Griezmann: Walks Practically on the back of your heels up the stairs or any where just to smell your perfume or hair.

Robert Lewandowski: Asks questions on topics that's not related to what you're learning or tells the teacher facts that no one asked about just so he can try to impress you and draw your attention to him.

Lionel Messi: Is super quiet and athletic but low key knows a lot of shit in class academic wise, and only tutors when he knows you stay after school so he can stare at you from afar.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Always does an extra lap in gym, does extra exercises and fancy soccer ball tricks to impress you.

Neymar jr: Flicks paper at you and looks away, just so you would look his way and notice him as he rocks his chair back and forth.

Erik durm: Even though you don't know him, you always remember him as "The guy who waves to me on the way to class, even though I don't know him" but you know he's really sweet.

Gerard pique: He holds your items above your head and shakes them around since he's taller then you but give you it when you say yes to his date.

Olivier Giroud: Trades lockers with his best friend so he can have his locker underneath yours to stare at your ass and strike up small talk as you try to rush to your class.

Oscar Emboaba: Always forgets his pencil just to borrow yours, and then he keeps it so he could come over to your lunch table to return it.

A/N:
This was fun to write! Not to mention, I wish they went to my school. Please follow Kara_Lawrence and BeyHiveForLife because they're the best and have amazing stories! Also hi_dee made the cutest imagine and y'all should go read it 😘