Your Song Together

Antoine Griezmann:

Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson (This fits him so well it's actually scary omg)

You listen to it every morning while making breakfast for each other on the weekends as you dance in the kitchen in each other's arms, putting your neck in he crook of his as he kisses the top of your head.

Robert Lewandowski;

Truly, Madly, Deeply by One Direction

He hums the tune to the song every morning when you wake up, and before bed to help you fall asleep, and it's the only thing that will help you relax.

Lionel Messi:

Off My Mind by Ellie Goulding

You listen to this when you're mad at each other, but then you both realize how much you love each other and then you get back together almost instantly.

Cristiano Ronaldo:

Magic by One Direction

You blast this through the house when he's not home but occasionally when he walks through the door while you're singing, he will shout the lyrics back and pull you into a kiss

Neymar jr:

Love on Top by Beyoncé

These are one of the song that one of you will just put on random and have a singing and dancing competition through various parts of the house.

Erik durm:

We Don't believe what's on TV by Twenty One Pilots

He puts this song on when you're sad, or feeling down about yourself as he belches the lyrics horribly on purpose just to put a smile on your face or let out a giggle.

Gerard pique:

Love Me Like You by Little Mix

These are one of the songs that makes him rolls his eyes whenever you put it on in the car. But when it does, he always makes it on ten times louder just so he can hear you sing and fool around.

Olivier Giroud:

Though your relationship had many ups and downs, this was the song you heard when you met up with each other after you broke up in a club months later. And the two of you couldn't get enough of it

Carousel by Melanie Martinez

Oscar Emboaba:

If These Sheets Were States by All Time Low

Long distance was very hard, especially when millions of girls and fans were screaming him name. But, on the occasion when he could, he'd text You the lyrics and you'd both listen to it, reminding the both of you how much you couldn't live without each other, this song was everything in your relationship.

A/N:
These are songs that mean something to you or that you just generally jam out to in the car. Hope you enjoyed! Please follow Kara_Lawrence and BeyHiveForLife because their stories are incredible and just leave you wanting more and are just SO LIT!