//part 4; accident//

procrastinating ftw
//
(Awsten POV)
  fuck.
  I was totally falling for this guy. and I was falling hard.
  he just seemed so cute and loveable and...god, just EVERYTHING!! I haven't even said a word to him yet. I didn't mean to fall for this guy. it was an accident. just one big accident.
an accident that I'll never get over.
by the time first period with Mr. Iero had ended, I was sprinting out of the room to try and get to Spanish on time. I had Mr. Preciado, who was pretty chill and laid-back. but my only two thoughts were getting to this damn class and seeing if Geoff was in this damn class. oh, do I hope he is.
behind me, I heard someone fall. I quickly turned my head back to see that Geoff had been tripped. his stuff was scattered to the floor. I'm going to kill the guy that tripped him, I thought angrily. I then see Otto helping him up. I calmed myself and continued my way to class.
  I sat in the middle of the class so I could see everything clearly. I silently prayed (for like the millionth time) that he was in this class.
jesus christ, man, get a grip. this is an accidental thing. it'll go away in a week or two. just stop thinking about this guy! you're obsessed! I blinked and shook the thoughts away. but they were right. accident. all of this was an accident. JUST an accident, right?
  as if God was speaking to me himself, Geoff came in the room. he sat down two desks away from me. we locked eyes for a minute before he looked down, blushing. aw, he's cute when he blushes.
he probably thought you were weird. stop looking at him! he'll notice eventually! I snapped my head back forward and looked at the board. I quickly wrote down everything we needed to write and turned back to him.
"h-hey..." I quietly said to him. he looked up and gave me a small smile. "hello," he said sweetly. I couldn't help but smile.
  "so, I, uh...I noticed that you were in my first period. and I'm probably not the first person to ask you this, but, you're new, right?" I mentally facepalmed myself. you're coming on too strong dumbass! he just smiled again and nodded.
  "it's okay. I'll get used to it." he blushed. "I just moved from California." he informed me.
  "cool. also, your name is Geoff, right?" I asked shyly. he put his mechanical pencil down.
  "yep. and...you're Awsten? pretty sweet name..." he said, looking down again. I nodded.
  damn, I was in deep shit now. this boy was literally going to be the death of me.
  Mr. Preciado coughed in an attempt to get the class' attention. I turned forward.
  "hola, students. I am your Spanish teacher, Mr. Preciado. in my class, there are no rules except for one: shut the hell up while I'm talking." he chuckled. the class, including Geoff and I, laughed a little.
  I looked back for a second to see Geoff's smile again. his smile made me smile.
  yep, I was better off dead this year.
//
this one is so short rip
i'm coming up with an update scheduele that i'll put up tomorow
stay tuned!!

-ałex