//part 7; cute//

ha im home sick today so i can write loads
underline/italics is texting
also follow my dad luciddxn
//
(Geoff POV)
  damn it, now I feel bad. the one chance I have to sit with him and I blew it. damn it.
  I enter the intimidating cafeteria with immediate regret. there were people making out, people getting hit, and people being obnoxious assholes. just my luck, right?
  I choose a table with not to many people sitting at it. I sit at the end with no people so I can be alone. I almost instantly spot Awsten with his bright blue hair. his hair made me smile.
  his head was down and he was sitting with a group of people. they seemed nice. hell, I've never met them, but they seem nice.
  I take out the drawing I was working on in Spanish and continue it. I finished up his face and startee colouring eveything in. like the complete idiot I am, I drop all of my coloured pencils on the ground. my face heats up from sheer embarassment as I pick them up off the ground.
  when I finish, I look back at Awsten's table to see that he isn't there. where did he go?
  I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Awsten's cute grin.
  "oh...hey..." I mutter. he greets me with a 'hello'.  I make sure my back is covering my drawing so he doesn't see it.
  "I just wanted to give you this," he says, handing me a piece of paper. I smile and take it as he skips back to his table.
  when I open up the folded paper, I see:  hey, you're cute! here's my number. text me sometime ~ xxx-xxx-xxxx
  I gasp and almost faint. he called me cute AND gave me his number.
  that gave me a boost of confidence. for once in my life, I felt confident. and it wall because of some boy that I didn't even know that well. damn.
--time skip to after school at Geoff's house--
(Geoff POV)
  when I got home, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes hit me like a truck. I looked to the couch to see my mother passed out with a bottle of vodka in one hand and an unlit cigarette in the other. I sigh and rush to my room. there I threw my stuff to the ground and texted Awsten.
  me: hey it's Geoff
  xxx-xxx-xxxx: heyo
  me: how's it goin?
  Awsten: wonderful now that im texting you
  me: omg that was cheesy asf
  Awsten: ik sorry
  I blushed. I was still confident from earlier, but I didn't want it to overcome me. I didn't want to get over-confident, you know?
  me: no it's fine, i swear👌
  Awsten: lol ok. anywayss,,,how do you like the new school??
  me: honestly?? it's shit
  Awsten and I texted for what seemed like hours. little did I know that it actually was. I didn't realise until I heard my mothers drunken slurrs.
  "Geoff gett your gay ass to bedd beforee I gget upp theerre..." she hissed. chills ran down my spine as I heard a glass bottle broke. probably the vodka again.
  I texted Awsten goodnight and shut my phone off. I quickly locked the door before my mother did anything too bad.
  (abuse tw) I rushed to the bathroom in my room and mended the cuts, bruises and burns. all of them were left from my mom. every last one. whether she hit me with a beer bottle, hit me with her hands or burned me with her cigarette. it was always her.
  after taking care of the latest ones made the night before last, I changed and got into bed.
  when I shut my eyes, Awsten's smile came into my mind. and that's what I fell asleep thinking about.
  Awsten's cute smile.
//
wow i didnt mean for this to happen
probs gonna update later tonight
stay tuned!!

-ałex