Chapter 18

Jess and Danny woke up to someone beating on the door. They both sit up and Jess gets on Danny's lap when a guy comes in.
"Both of you. Come with me. Now."
They follow him Jess's arm wrapped around Danny's waist. They stop when they get into a large room. Empty.The man slicks back his hair and spits in the floor. He grabs Jess's ass when he walks by her and Danny.
"This is where you are gonna stay. I'm giving your family 3 months to set the reward to 2 million. If not I kill you both and then I go and find your kids and kill them too." He smirks and winks at Jessica.Jess is suddenly filled with anger.
"You stupid son of a bitch! Are you fucking kidding me? You're gonna kill 3 babies? What the hell goes through your mind? I mean holy fuck! You can hit me, beat me. I don't care! But don't bring my babies into your sick little scheme!" She pushes Danny away and walks to the guy. She clenches her jaw.
"Little whore what do you think you're doing?" She walks around him in a circle looking for the gun. She spots it. Its in his back pocket. She smirks.
"You know you're pretty attractive."
"Ha. Well I never thought Jessica Lange would say that to me."
"Mmhmm I'd fuck you." Danny's jaw drops.
"Okay your little hubby can watch."
"Sounds hot."He lays her on the floor. He takes off the top of her black dress and starts touching her nipples and she wraps her legs around his waist and sexily giggles at the man. She pulls him closer with her legs. Danny sets there jealous and mad that Jess would do this.
"You're getting ready to have the best cock in you Ms. Lange." She rolls her eyes. She kisses his neck and hurriedly grabs the gun and then kicks the guy off of her.
"You're seriously fucking stupid. You threatened to kill my children. Why would I fuck you? Oh and the best dick is my husbands not yours."
She cocks the trigger. And puts one foot on his stomach and aims it down at his head and looks down at him anger it her eyes.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't shoot and kill you, you dumb son of a bitch." She says through her teeth. The man lays there in horror.