That's definetly not enough.

Yui's POV

I woke up and sat up on my bed. The first thing I see is Laito. "Hello," he greets, with a smug smile on his face. I groaned and placed my head back under the covers. "You can't hide from me," he replied. He moved the covers away from my face and stared  down at me. "Laito, n-" I was cut off by him throwing all the covers off the bed, completely and moving my gown up slightly.

He then plunged his fangs into my upper thigh and I screeched out in pain. I tried to shake him off, but it didn't work. He finally stopped, when someone walked in. Ayato.

He walked over to Laito and pulled him away from me. "I don't like to share, brother," Ayato said. Laito chuckled, walking out of the room. I let out a sigh. "Ayato, please not right now," I pleaded, looking into his piercing green eyes. He then got on top of me on the bed, pinning my arms above my head.

"Hm, what was it Kanato said?" Ayato said. "Oh, yeah, don't human girls like a kiss before being fed on?" Ayato said, with a smirk. He then leaned closer to me, and I could feel his cool breath against my lips. My breathing stopped as I looked at him, with a curious expression. Would he actually kiss me? I simply just closed my eyes and felt his lips gently brush against mine. He placed one of his hands on my hips, and deepened the kiss.

He then placed his other hand on my cheek, as he gently pulled away. I looked at him, a bit shocked. But undeniable, that was a really good kiss. Probably one of the best i've ever experienced. Ayato smirked at me. "I think that's enough for today," he said, before getting off of me.