Brunch

Aaron's POV
I lazily opened my eyes sitting up in my bed. I looked at my alarm clock and read 10:14 PM. I yawned and turned on my phone to go through my social media stuff. Once I was finished I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, a plain red t-shirt, and a pair of black sneakers and put it on. After that I put my hands through my hair combing it out a bit. I looked at the clock again and saw it was 11:00 so I decided to text Aph and ask if she wanted to go out for lunch/brunch.

Aaron=Aa
Aphmau=Aph
-Aaron has entered the chat-
Aa:Hey Aph, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat.
-Aphmau has entered the chat-
Aph:Sure, like a brunch?
Aa:Yeah, I guess.
Aph:Okay, I'll meet you at your house in like 10 minutes.
-Aphmau and Aaron have left the chat-

Aphmau's POV
I was sitting on the couch in my pj's along with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. We were watching a show on the tv when I got a text from Aaron.

Aaron=Aa
Aphmau=Aph
-Aaron has entered the chat-
Aa:Hey Aph, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat.
-Aphmau has entered the chat-
Aph:Sure, like a brunch?
Aa:Yeah, I guess.
Aph:Okay, I'll meet you at your house in like 10 minutes.
-Aphmau and Aaron have left the chat-

"Who's that, Aphmau?" Katelyn asked looking over at me. "Oh, umm, it's Aaron, he asked if I wanted to go out of brunch." "When?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "I told him 10 minutes so I'm gonna go get changed." I said walking upstairs. I opened my closet and picked out a light purple choker, a black skirt, a pair of black and purple lace up converse sneakers, and a white shirt with black straps. I put my hair into a messy braid with a purple bow. I checked myself one more time in the mirror and then headed out. I walked towards Aaron's and then knocked on the door. He opened it up and let me inside. "So where are we going?" I asked. "I was thinking about going to that nearby café." "You mean the maid café?" I asked. "Yeah that one." "Sure. Let's go." I said happily. With that we walked out to his car and drove off. We go there a few minutes later and Aaron opened the door for me. "Thank you, sir." I said playfully. "You're welcome m'lady." He said back teasingly. I giggled and walked out I the girl at the front. "Good afternoon. What can Saika~Chan do for you?" said joyfully. "Table for two please." "M'kay follow me this way." Aaron and I followed her to a two person booth near a window. "Here are you're menus, I'llbe over once you're ready to order your drinks." "Thanks." I said looking down at the menu. "Any ideas yet?" I asked Aaron. "Uh....I'm thinking about getting coffee. What about you?" "Imma get a hot chocolate." He nodded then we started to look at the food menu, when came back. "Are you two ready yet?" She asked cheekily. "I'll have a coffee." "And you?" "Oh! I'll have a hot chocolate, with extra-extra whip cream, please." "Alright I'll be over with your drinks in a sec." "Thanks." I said. Saika~Chan walked away and I turned to Aaron. "So what's up?" "Not much. Just work." "What about you babe?" "Same." Then we looked back down at our menus. We decide that we were gonna share a plate of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast(I don't know how brunches work, sorry) "Hi you two! Here is your coffee sir, and here is your hot chocolate miss, with extra-extra whip cream." "Thank you." "So are you ready to order yet?" "Yes actually me and him are gonna share a plate of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast." "Ok. You're orders will be ready soon."

Time Skip to after brunch
~Aphmau's POV~
We finished brunch around 1. After brunch Aaron dropped me off at my house. "So how was brunch with Aaron~Kun, Aphmau~Senpai?" "Good." I said fidgeting with my ring. "Where did you go?"Katelyn asked. "That maid café in town." I replied. "Nice." After that I went upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable. I put on a loosely fitting t-shirt and pair of jean shorts. I let my hair out of the braid and laid down on my bed. For the rest of the day I just hung out, until night time.

Hey guys! I hope you liked today's chapter/post/part. It took me a while to post because I've only been able to work on small bits because of school, so sorry about that. Also if you were wondering I'm probably gonna have the Aarmau wedding thing on the next couple of chapters. I'll take suggestions, so if you want the wedding to be in the next chapter then sure if you want it to be in another 10 then sure, but if no one comments I'm probably just gonna post it in the next couple of chapters. Anyway I gotta go! Bye my little unicorns!
~Abby~
Word Count-892