Chapter 1

Y/N Pov

It's still summer vacation for Degrassi just a week an a half before school starts again. Me and Frankie have been having sleep over's and just hanging out together because the other girl's have been busy . So me and Frankie have also been practicing for cheer cause we really want to get on the team.
Tonight me and Frankie are going on a double date with our boyfriend's. Her boyfriend is Winston Chu and mine is Zig Novak we've been dating sense the end of my Freshman year and the ending of his Sophomore year . Miles doesn't really like me dating him because all the stuff that happened with Maya Matlin . She usually gives me dirty ass looks and murmers stuff under her breath . Zig never tells her anything and that is what gets me really mad . I've told her off at least one or two times and she didn't tell me anything back . She just looked at me and walked away. Frankie had to hold me back from hurting her. Zig just stood there and didn't say anything . But he always tells me he loves me and always will and I believed him at first but I don't really anymore . He's always hanging out with Maya and doesn't care if I don't like it . He just says there still friends and it's not only the two of them that Tiny and Grace hangout with them to .
Finally it's time for the date and , And Frankie and I are ready . I'm wearing high waisted light jeans and a white long sleeved shirt with hills . Frankie is wearing a dress with flowers and she is also wearing wedges . Winston was picking us up from Frankie house , and then we're going to meet up with Zig at the Dot we are all just going to get a drink and just hangout out . Winston and Frankie don't really like Zig but the deal with him because they love me .
At The Dot
We finally got there and we walked in and Zig was already there . Zig walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek . We got a table and sat down and just started hanging out . Maya walked in and just looked at us and I just smirked at her and kissed Zig . She rolled her eyes and went and sat down with some people .