The Red Angel

Saiko wondered around Kyoto for hours , then the sun started to sink under the castles and shrines.

"Where am I gonna sleep tonight?" She thought aloud.

"You can sleep in my bed baby." Her head snapped up and saw a small group of guys; they looked at her like perverted hungry dogs.

"Kutabare! Kisama hentai!" They all laughed at her defensiveness. The pack started to close in. Didn't anyone see this happening? This was another reason why she hated humans, they try to blind themselves from the bad swarming around their shielded minds. One of the gang members probably the leader took a step forward, his yellow stained teeth glistening with spit; His clothes messy and his black and red hair unkept and as greasy as a McDonald's Big Mac. He rushed at her, Saiko turned and tried to flee but he yanked at her expanded arm and pulled her back towards him. He laughed and made this weird noise that was a hybrid of a purr and growl. A pocket knife flicked open and glittered in the lamplight.

"Alright boys dig in!" Their eyes sparkledwith dirty thoughts.

"Iiya! Hanasei, Yamero!" She cried kicking at the men, she left the knife send a pulse of pain as it dug lightly into her chest.

"Aw aw aw...behave like a good little girl." His whispered close to her ear, his breath reeked of sake and his clothes smelt of weed. He gave them a signal and they ripped off her loose black top off. she whimpered and let out a low cry, her heart had an uneasy plunge.

"Yurusei  kono ama!" He yanked her black short hair back harder.

"Tasukete Onegai." she silently begged as one of the guys unhooked her bra, it fell to the filthy ground. Their mouths reminded her of dogs who had just seen a juicy steak.

"Iieya!" she closed her eyes as they lunged for her exposed body.

"Oi! What the fuck are you doing?" The men stopped, shocked at being caught; they resembled kids that had just been caught stealing in a candy shop.

"Omea wa dare da?" Asked the leader, he pulled the girl closer. The four guys started to get all defensive and seemed to instinctively bunch together like a pack of wolves. Saiko opened her brown eyes and saw a lone figure standing in the hideous yellow light of a streetlamp, his face veiled by his fedoras's brim. He looked like a mafia member, he wore black slacks, a blue long sleeve button down and a black waistcoat.

"Tenshi desu." with that two other shadows appeared at his flanks, they both held crow bars.

"I dunno who ya are but ya betta leave us alone.!" growled the leader.

"Hurry up Tenshi!" Saiko yelled, it almost came out as a plea but her pride quickly switched it to a order.

"Sure thing Ohime-Sama." he said coolly,  with an almost sarcastic bow and a quick draw of a hand gun the leader was laying on the gun in shock. Saiko fell to the ground, holding herself, she plea hands slightly shaking. That single shot was a signal forthe other two men to go to work and beat up the other pack members.

"Run!" ordered one the guys. The men willingly fled from the scene

"Pussies." Tenshi growled under breath. He aimed for one the pigs back and shot.

"Bingo." His sure finger pulled the warm trigger, the sound of a second gunshot sounded through out the quiet park. The man yelled but quickly fell to the ground and was dead a few measly seconds later. He smiled darkly then went to deal with the leader. He had staggered to his knees and was holding his limp bleeding arm. The well dressed man punched the filth and kicked him to the ground then stood over him.

"You heard her cries didn't you?" His face had a cold amusement to it.

"You forced her not to resist or speak, you can't even be considered living breathing creatures, in fact you ,monster, are a piece of shit, crap, feces." The leader opened his mouth to feebly defend himself

"Shh...don't speak." Tenshi crouched and put his gloved finger to his beautiful lips, and smiled a smile that was perfectly angelic.

"Hush." He stood and put his foot back on the scums throat, he heard a crunch as his dress shoe crushed his windpipe. He let out a gasp and his eyes sprung wide open looking into the mafia members blue eyes.

"Sucks being the victim doesn't it?" Tenshi smiled again and pulled off the hawk feather that sat snugly in the strap of his Fedora, he let if float lazily to the glassy eyed man. His face hardened and he turned.

"Clean this mess up, non of this ever happened." They nodded and went to work with haste. Tenshis ears pricked as the wail of sirens flew through the air. By this time Saiko had put all her clothes on and was stroking his suitcase quietly.

"Looks like you needed my help yet again. Gosh Sai-chan you have to stop this getting into trouble business, it's really quite bothersome."

"Yeah sorry, thanks Akai-san. I better get going befoer the cops show. Oyasumi." Tenshi stood as she she turned to leave.

"Huh?" she said in surprise , Tenshi had taken her hand and was giving her a sincere look (which was rare)

"Why did you leave us? Come back we miss you." She pulled away from his firm grasp.

"I'm starting over Akai Tenshi, my old life just wasn't cutting it."

"So you just up and left the Ninkyo Dantai? You had everything a girl could ask for and you still do, come back Ohime-sama Onegai." She sighed, he had a point the Yakuza had taken her in and the Kyoto branch leader Akai Tenshi adored her so much . He gave her everything and anything.

"I can't go back..."

"Why? Why would you want to live a life of hardships? When I can give you a pampered and comfortable life. Saiko please I miss you." The sirens were closing in.

"I-i got to go Akai, i', sorry I did this to you. Thank you for everything I appreciate it so much." She bowed and continued to walk twards the bench she slept at last night.

"Ohime!" He called

"What?" He threw a fat wad of yen at her.

" If you ever need something or want to come back just say the word, I'll welcome you with friendly arms." Tenshi smiled, he turned and ordered his middies to follow him.

"Arigatou Akai Tenshi-sama." With that she went off to find her bench.