Chapter 16-Thank you.

A/N: I gave myself damn feels writing this shit. :) haha. By the way, I'm uploading my new larry book. Check it out ;)

Morning After

Nothing was making sense to Harry at this point. What did the guy mean he was looking for Louis' prize? He wasn't a prize... The hell? Those guys were scary big too, he couldn't believe Louis took them on without ever laying a finger on them.

Louis didn't want Harry to see...He didn't want him to think that he was some kind of monster. This was all quite obvious to Harry, he just wished that Louis would trust him more to know that he wouldn't leave him no matter what kinds of powers he had. 

Well of course they meant me, but why me...? Harry thought while he was cooking Louis' breakfast. He was a vampire but he could still eat human food, it didn't fill him as much as blood did though..

Why would they want him out of all people? And for what exactly?

Harry shivered at the thought of vampires searching for him. That sounds so creepy. Why'd the man touch him when he said it?-Hazza?- Why did they want him?! -Hazzy are you listening?- What the hell were they going to do to him?!

"Hazza! Something's burning!"

Louis snapped Harry back to reality and he turned around quickly to turn off the bacon before it caught on fire.

"What's wrong Haz, you never burn  food," Louis said getting up to hug Harry from behind and rub his stomach gently. "You were staring in to space love, what's on your mind?"

Harry sighed in contempt and leaned back in to Louis' gentle touch. "It's just... I don't know, I guess im just a bit tired."

Louis brought both his hands up to massage Harry's shoulders and leaned his head in to peck Harry's neck. "It's okay baby, go lay down. I'll make breakfast for us."

"You can't even boil water!" Harry teased making Louis' throw his head back in laughter.

"Then I'll order a pizza and we can cuddle and watch movies on the couch okay?" Louis asked turning Harry to face him and putting his forehead on Harry's to stare into his eyes fondly. 

"But Louis, we have a lot of work to do to prepare for the baby's arrival and we already relaxed enough yesterday I don't think-nngh"

Louis cut him off by breaking the space between the both of them and kissing him deeply. Harry moaned in to the kiss as Louis licked his bottom lip asking for intrance that Harry quickly granted. Louis gently grabbed the back of Harry's neck to push his tongue further in Harry's mouth. Louis licked in to Harrys mouth and Harry moaned out when he tasted Louis' tongue. Harry pulled away for air and Louis pulled him back in to a hug by his waist.

"I want you to relax baby, I'll take care of everything I promise." Louis said smirking when he sees that Harry is out of breath because of their previous snogging session.

"Okay, I will." Harry panted looking at Louis with lust blown pupils.

"Go on then." Louis said patting Harrys bum in the direction of the couch.

                                                                               ♥

Louis woke up to the faint sound of Harry in the bathroom crying. He looked over at the clock. 3:38am. Louis groaned a bit from the lack of sleep and walked towards the bathroom cringing at the sudden burn in his eyes from the bright light. 

"Haz, what's wrong?" Louis said immediately rushing to his side when he saw Harry siting on the bathroom toilet sobbing and rubbing at his stomach. He sat down beside him and rubbed his back soothingly cooing in his ear. "I-It hurts. It hurts L-Louis. R-really bad." Harry said voice cracking at the end and breaking Louis' heart.