Chapter 21- Can't lose you.

"Ahhhh." Harry said stretching as he got out of the car. "Man, I love my mom and Gemma but it sure is great to be home." 

"Okay movie star, get Cherry out of the back seat." Louis snickered as Harry made a face at him before going to the backseat to get Cherry. They left the day after Christmas because the flight back home was going to take a while. "Douceu du foyer." Louis whispered under his breath before picking up their luggage with no problems. He just wanted to be able to relax with his baby in his arms. He knew that for the next few months they were going to have to work hard on getting wedding plans together because he knew Harry wanted everything absolutely perfect. In his words, that is. 

"Why are you such a show off?" Harry teased. 

"Don't be jealous of me." Louis smirked making Harry give him a pretend gasp holding a hand over his heart and opening his mouth to form a perfect 'o' shape. 

"How could I every be jealous of my future husband?" Harry asked kissing Louis lightly on the cheek and giggling. 

"Hurry and get Cherry into the house, she looks sleepy." Louis said sternly looking down at his yawning baby. 

"Alright, alright, bossy." Harry said flipping his curls and swaying his hips while walking. 

They went towards their home and Harry used the hand that wasn't holding Cherry to unlock the door. When they got inside of the house they couldn't believe their eyes. There was blood everywhere. All over the walls, floor, coffee table and TV. There was a message on the wall written in blood saying We will get you Tomlinson. Their vases and a few windows were broken. 

"W-who did this?" Harry asked collapsing to his knees and holding Cherry tightly in his arms. He looked over to see Louis with bright red eyes sniffing all over the place for evidence. Harry could hardly see him with how fast he was running around. "I-is this?" Harry asked touching the wall and getting the disgusting blood on his hands. He looked over to see his baby in his arms with bright red eyes as well. He noticed that whenever Louis' eyes turned red, Cherry's would too. It's like they had some kind of physiological connection where they could feel each other's pain or know what the other is thinking. 

"It's animal blood, a cow, to be exact." Louis cut him off smirking. "Whoever the bastard was that did this, didn't even have the guts enough to actually kill someone. How pathetic." 

"Why would someone do this? Who do you think it was?" 

Louis examined the message on the wall seeing the '-O' under it and shaking his head in anger. 

"Odious."

                                                            ♥

"Why would they do this," Harry asked between cleaning the walls "What do they want from you?" 

"They want this." Louis said touching the necklace around Harry's neck. "If they have this they would be unstoppable with power. No one could stop them because this necklace has the power to protect you from anything and anyone."

Harry looked at the necklace in shock and then looked back up at Louis. "So this thing has like, magic powers?" He asked toying with the rose on it. 

"Here, let me show you." Louis went into the kitchen and got their sharpest knife out of the drawer under the sink. "Do you trust me?" Louis asked Harry with the knife in his hand. Harry hesitated a bit before nodding slightly. He did trust Louis, he had to trust Louis. He loved him more than everything. He gave him his heart and soul. And it will be official on the day he says 'I do' which would be soon...He hopes.