Kidnapped (Ziall)

Message: Hi can you do a Ziall one where Zayn's been like watching Niall, who's younger then Zayn, since his wife died or something and he wants Niall for himself so he kidnaps him or something? And maybe somewhere in there Mpreg? If not that's fine.

(WARNING: mention of self harm and abuse, Mpreg, also underage)

____________________________________________________________

Zayn Malik was a decent twenty-four year old man who had recently lost his wife, which caused him to hit a rough path in his life. He had been getting drunk often, sometimes even going to work drunk. He was eventually let go and on his way home he had bumped into Niall Horan, a fifteen year old boy who was walking home from school. His books were dropped to the side walk and Zayn had bent down to help the boy who was shaking "I-I'm sorry should have been watching where I was going." Niall said shakily.

Right away Zayn could tell that there was something off about this boy. "No it was my fault." He said handing the boy back his books noticing the scars on his wrist and the bruises on his neck, that he tried to hide under the polo of his shirt. As soon as Niall hurried away Zayn decide he needed his help and he snapped back to his normal self, well almost his old self. So he followed the boy back to his house and watched. He watched and watched over a course of three months slowly falling more and more for the teen. He had waited until late one foggy night when he knew Niall and his abusive step father would be asleep and snuck into the boys room. He packed him a bag of clothes doing his best to make it look like Niall had just ran away.

Zayn moved over to Niall's bed and picked him up after throwing his stuff over his shoulder. He didn't take much since he had already set up Niall's room back at his big house further away back behind the woods. Niall whimpered lowly in his sleep as Zayn rubbed his back holding him close "Shh baby boy you're okay." He whispered lowly as he started to make his way down the steps slowly.

Once he was outside he set Niall in the back of the car on the bed of blankets he had made for him. He locked the doors to make sure if Niall woke up before they were home and started freaking out he couldn't get out. He started to drive glancing back at Niall the whole time as he did so. He finally got to his house and pulled into the high gates before pulling into the garage and parked the car. He got Niall out of the car and brought him up to his room before laying him down and covered him up.

He went down stairs happy that he had gotten Niall out of his abusive home. He locked all of the doors before grabbing the new stack of books he had bought for his home library knowing that Niall loved to read. Once he was done He went to bed himself.

*NEXT MORNING*

Zayn woke up early and started to make breakfast. Pancakes and bacon with blueberry syrup and a glass of orange juice along with a strawberry smoothly smiling as he laid it all out for the fifteen year old.

Niall had woke up having smelled the cooking food which made him confused. He was usually the one who was forced to cook. He sat up looking around seeing it wasn't his room so he rubbed his eyes making sure he was really awake. He slowly got up and made his way downstairs looking around until he headed to the kitchen surprised when he saw Zayn "Y-You're that guy I bumped into on the street a few months back." He whispered lowly "W-Where am I?" He asked.

Zayn couldn't help but smile as he moved over and hugged the younger lad kissing his cheek and wrapping his arms around his waist "You're home baby boy." He whispered lowly kissing his cheek.

Niall's eyes widened as he looked at the older male "T-This isn't home I-I barely even know you." He said shaking slightly as he tried to get out of the older males grip, which only made him hold tighter.

Niall whimpered but Zayn laid his face to his chest and petted the younger boys hair "Shhh shhh baby I promise I won't hurt you like he did." He whispered lowly needing Niall to trust him.

At those words Niall's body went still and he collapsed into him tears brimming his eyes "H-How'd you k-know a-about that?" He whimpered?"

Zayn moved over sitting on the couch and pulled Niall into him "It wasn't hard to see in you that day we bumped into each other." He said kissing his head "You were all bent out of shape and I saw the bruises." He said rubbing the younger boys sides. He took one hand pulling up the boys sleeves and rubbed over his scars looking at him before kissing his cheek.

Niall whimpered as he closed his eyes trying to pull away from him not liking that Zayn knew so much about him while he knew nothing about him. He rested his head against the older males chest breathing shakily as Zayn rubbed his back, sides, anywhere to try and calm him down. Although he knew next to nothing about the older male he felt... safe with him.

Zayn kissed his head "I made you breakfast. Pancakes with bacon and blueberry syrup" He whispered lowly with a smile"It's not like the cafes down the street from your old house though." He whispered lowly "But I hope you still like it."

Niall nodded not even picking up on the fact that Zayn knew he went to the cafe every morning. "I-I just wanna stay here for a bit." He whispered lowly laying his head on the older males chest breathing shakily.

"S-So you're not gonna hurt me?" Niall whispered lowly "A-And you'll keep me safe?" He whispered into the older males neck.

Zayn kissed his head "I'll protect you with me life." He whispered lowly.

*A FEW MONTHS LATER*

Niall giggled as he ran down stairs in only one of Zayn's sweatshirts and a pair of boxers. He jumped right into the older males arms kissing him lightly with another giggle as he pulled out a long white stick looking at him as he showed him the small pink plus sign.

Zayn kissed him smiling lightly "Look at that." Zayn smiled kissing him lightly again "My baby's caring a baby." He smiled lightly laying Niall on the couch and went down and kissed at his slightly bulging stomach.

Niall giggled tangling his hands into the older males hair "That tickles Zee." He smiled lightly. Zayn had told Niall about how his wife had died and soon they were together and... created a child together. They hadn't intended to but it happened and they actually couldn't be happier.

Zayn smiled as he moved to lay on the couch behind Niall, his hand resting on his stomach as he covered them with a blanket smiling lightly as he turned on some cartoons smiling as he kissed his cheek "For the baby." He smiled lightly as Niall giggled leaning up and kissed him lovingly on the lips. For the first time in forever Niall was happy.