I was alone until I met you (Narry)

Message: Do a narry one where nialls bullied and abused at school and is 14 almost 15 anf living by himself bc his parents die and Harry's a 17 year old popular gay jock that takes an intrest in niall and then it has fluff and cuteness and mpreg and niall's really short and innocent and harry's kinda punkish kinda badboyish and it should be long and awesomeness!

(I changed Harry to a teacher In this story.)

(WARNING: Mpreg, Self harm, Bullying,Underage, student\teacher)

____________________________________________________

Fourteen year old Niall James Horan had lost both his parents at the age ten, they had been coming home from dinner one cold winter night when the drunk driver in another vehicle smashed into the front of the car and killed them on impact. That driver didn't only take his parents from him but he took everything. He had lost the house he had grown up in, none of his family members would take him in because they were all still 'grieving', so Niall was put into a home for boys until last year. They threw him out since they needed a bed for a new boy coming in..... apparently he was more important then Niall, which he had gotten used to. He had lost all of his friends and started to get bullied because he would often wear the same clothing a few days in a row and he ate alone at lunch, that is when he has the money to even buy himself a sandwich. He lives in a small room above the small cafe he works at in town for less then minimum wage.

~

Niall had just gotten off another to long shift in the cafe. He pushes and pulls at the door to his room since the stupid door always sticks. He only gets it open a crack since the room is so small his bed and dresser take up the whole room. He slips inside and sits on his bed before pulling his blanket over himself. It's freezing in here because he can't afford the heat bill so they turned it off on him. Niall bit his lower lip as he glanced over at his clock seeing it was three in the morning already. He got under his blankets and soon was asleep.

He woke up the next morning two hours late, so he quickly ran to school. He walked into his third period class red and out of breath. He blushed as everyone stared at him making disgusted faces, since he was wearing the same clothes he had on yesterday and the day before plus his hair was greasy from not having the chance to take a shower. "I-I'm sorry I'm late" He said looking at the teacher.

"Just take your seat Mr.Horan." Miss Macarty said. Niall nodded and quickly moved to his seat in the back of the class. As the teacher started to talk and write on the board. Niall just sat there biting his lip as he played hands. He had forgot his books and pencil at home so he couldn't take notes.

The day went on until the bell for lunch rang. He quickly went to his locker and then to the lunchroom not wanting to get abused again today. Once he was in the lunch line he looked over the food and smiled when he saw it was mini pancakes, which was one of his favorites. He grabbed a small tray of them and then a water punching in his number and looking up at the lunch lady.

"Hun you know you're accounts been empty for three weeks now." She said looking at him.

Niall nodded his face falling "Uh I-I'm getting money soon." He lied. He was just so hungry and all he wanted right now was a nice warm pancake.... was that to much to ask?

She put out her hand for the tray "You know I can't let you take that" Niall nodded and he slowly handed the tray over as he felt his stomach growl like it was almost pleading with him to just grab it and eat it. He wrapped his arms around his stomach before he quickly left the cafeteria to see if he could sneak something from the teachers lounge.

Niall was on his way to the teachers lounge when a group of grade 12's pulled him into the locker room and before he even knew what was happening they were on him, taking turns fucking the pour blonde boy.

They didn't stop until the bell for next period rang, which was about forty-five minutes later.

One f the boys just laughed and pushed the younger boy down before he spot on him and they left.

Niall didn't care that he was missing class as he pulled himself IP to sit against the lockers. He pulled his knees to his bare chest before he started to actually cry, his naked body shaking against the lockers.

Niall hadn't noticed that the door had open until he heard a soft voice. "Niall?" He heard making making him look up and see his History teacher Mr. Styles. He whimpered as the older male set down his bag and moved closer to the trebling boy. He gasped seek the state the boy was in "My god Niall you're bleeding." He said seeing the blood from his bum on the floor and e scratches and bruises on his body. "Who did this to you?" He asked.

Niall looked at the older male and just burst into tears before shaking his head. Harry nodded as he wrapped his arms around him "Shhh you're okay." He whispered lowly before he got up and picked Niall up "Lets clean you up in the shower, get your clothes back on and then get you home." He said.

He helped Niall into the showers and washed the boy off before before dressing him n his clothes "I'll give you a proper cleaning once we get to my flat." he said making Niall look up confused "I know your history Niall" He said "And right now you just need a place to rest." He said picking him up again. He went to the office informing them that he was taking the rest off the day off and that he needed to take Niall to the hospital, even though he wasn't.

Once the lady agreed Harry brought Niall to his car and set him in his passenger seat before he got in the drivers seat and rested a hand on Niall's knee. "I promise you Niall you're safe with me." he whispered.

~

Flash forward six months and Niall's pregnant from the locker room attack. He had went to Harry once he found out and started to cry to him. He told him about how he was living and that he wasn't possibly going to be able to raise a child on his.

Harry had just hugged the younger male and told him everything would b okay. He told him that he'd come and live with and he'd raise the baby with Niall if that's what he wanted. Niall had agreed and now he was laying in Harry's bed in on of Harry's baggy shirts and a pair of boxers. He giggled as he felt light kisses on his neck making him giggle "Harry that tickles." he giggled lowly as he looked up and felt the lips move to his own. He lightly kissed the older male back smiling as he felt the older male rub his baby belly.

Harry moved down and smiled as he picked up Niall's shirt "And how's my baby boy doing today?" He asked as he placed a few kisses on Niall's stomach. Harry was going to raise this baby like he was his own and not those ass holes who had hurt Niall. Niall didn't know but Harry had found those boys after Niall finally told him what happened had a little 'talk' with them.

Niall giggled as he threaded his fingers into the older males hair and closed his eyes. "I think he's sleeping" he smiled "He was kicking a lot before." he smiled.

"And I missed that?" Harry frowned as he kissed at the stomach looking up at Niall "I love you both" He whispered lowly before he kissed Niall "We'll be the perfect little family" He smiled lightly.