C H A P T E R F O U R

As I got home, and into my pajamas and into my welcoming bed, I couldn't stop thinking of MCRMikey. He seemed sincerely sorry. And I totally understood where he was coming from with his friend stealing his phone.

As thoughts of MCRMikey were in my mind I drifted off into a deep dreamless sleep.
••••••••

"Meredith, sweetheart. It's time to wake up. You slept through your alarm. And I just wanted to make sure you were alright." Someone said coming into my room.

I opened my eyes slightly and was blinded by the light the person had turned on. And when I glanced at my door I realized it was my mom. She looked really worried.

"Sweetie, you look really pale. Do you think you can go to school today?" She asked. And I nodded my head convinced I could despite the aching in my lower stomach. I sat up and immediately regretted it. And when I collapsed back into my bed my mom rushed over. "I have to go to work today, but you stay here and get some rest. Okay?" She said to me, looking at me seriously, because she knows me. And I'll probably get out of bed when I'm even the slightest bit better and try to go to school.

"Fine." I said, my voice coming out kinda raspy which surprised me because my throats felt fine.

My mom walked over to me, kissed my head and told he she'd see me later. And with that she was off to work.
••••
I was awoken by my phone vibrating. A lot. I groaned and rolled over. Grabbing my phone I looked at the very bright screen, which I promptly turned down to the lowest setting. I looked at the message and internally rolled my eyes at the messages, and chuckled a bit. Which ended up hurting my head and lower stomach. After cringing in pain I decided to unlock my phone and continue reading and respond.

From: Ally Boo

Babe, why aren't you at school?!
-Sent at 11:45am

Are you okay?
-Sent at 11:47am

Did you die?
-Sent at 11:56am

Omg! Did u get kidnapped and die?
-Sent at 12:00pm

Did the kidnapper kill you?!
-Sent at 12:00pm

Are you okay. Text 1 if you're kidnapped.
-Sent at 12:12pm

This must be really bad, you must actually be kidnapped... I loved you Meredith. And this is all my fault.
-Sent at 12:14pm

I'll take the blame at your funeral, when and if they find your body.
-Sent at 12:15pm

Maybe you can call..
-Sent at 12:20pm

*10 missed calls from Ally Boo at 12:25pm*

Jeeze. I thought to myself. She's a bit crazier than I thought.

Text to: Ally Boo

Babe I'm fine. I'm just sick today. I'm not kidnapped and I'm not dead. Well I feel like it. And my alive body is laying in my bed like a lazy ass. So calm yo titties.
-Sent at 1:30pm

And with that I rolled over and closed my eyes again. And immediately left the cruel world to dreamland. Where everything is always okay.
•••••

"Meredith?" I heard for the tenth time. And this time it was followed by someone poking my face. I groaned and rolled the opposite way and brought my covers over my head.

"Mere, its like five. You're mom asked me to come and make sure you were okay."I heard the voice say again. And with the mention of the nickname I knew it was Ally.

I slowly rolled over and lifted the blankets off my head, to reveal a most likely messy haired me. "I'm alive, can I sleep now?" I asked. I was so tired. This is what happens when I'm sick. I get really tired and I don't do anything but sleep.

"I made you some seasoned veggie broth." She said kneeling on the floor beside me. I groaned, but threw the blankets off myself and slowly sat up holding my head in one hand. "Yay!"

"You're lucky I like you." I said with a pout on my face. I followed her up the stairs and into the kitchen. Where there was a bowl of steaming soup on the table. I sat in front of it and started attempting to eat it.

"Have you checked your phone today, other than when I was thinking you were kidnapped?" She asked. I shook my head in response, followed by a groan of pain. I was not in the mood to check messages from ever present horny guys. Then Michael came to mind, and I immediately perked up.

"I know that look. You like a boy! Oh my gosh! What's his name? How much have you two talked? Why didn't you tell me about this?!" She asked fast, and had to take a huge breath in at the end.

"It's a guy. I just sent him a message saying I'm willing to talk. Nothing serious. And that's about the only convo we've had," I said glancing up from my broth to look at her. She was smiling though. This was her plan. And it was working. I was starting to like a guy, from a stupid app, that she dared me to try...

*hey guys! I'm so sorry this is so short, not even 1000 words!!! But i couldn't think of what to add, I thought that was the perfect ending to the chapter.... don't forget to, VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!*