C H A P T E R S I X

It was later that night, I was laying in bed talking on the phone with Ally. She had to go home almost right after she came and cooked for me. We were still on the topic of the math teacher.

"Did he ever make you guys do that stupid story book thing?" She asked sighing, I think she was getting tired finally.

"What story book thing?" I asked trying to think back to the previous school year.

"The one where you had to write and illustrate a story explaining how to do a math question. It usually happens at the end of a unit. We've done it twice now!" She said, and I could almost hear the roll of her eyes.

"Ohhh, yeah we did that about three times. It was ridiculous." I said rolling over and pushing the blankets off of myself due to being too hot.

"Awee, that sucks I hope we don't have to do it another time. It's a pain in the ass." She said sighing.

"I hope you don't either..." I said, I pulled my phone away from my ear as she was going off about something else. I looked at the time and it was almost 11.

I put the phone back to my ear to hear her saying my name over and over.

"What?" I asked yawning and rolling back onto my back.

"I'm going to bed! So I'll see you tomorrow night night!!" She said before hanging up, not giving me a chance to say a goodbye.

I turned the brightness down on my phone and went onto the stupid app. Seeing I had many messages. I rolled my eyes at most of them, blocking them almost straight away. I barely even flinch anymore at these stupid messages I get. I finally got near the bottom of today's messages seeing MCRMikey had messaged me today.

From: MCRMikey

Hey gurllllll, what's up!!!

Sent at 8:55pm

From: MCRMikey

Hey, it's lunch time right now. I was wondering if you'd wanna talk. My friend is sick. And the other one is off sucking faces with his girlfriend somewhere.

Sent at 9:22pm

From: MCRMikey

Hey, school just got out. It was a short day.

Sent at 10:00pm

From: MCRMikey

Guess you're asleep by now. Have a good sleep I'll talk to you when you wake up. I prolly will be, due to addicting video games. Have a good sleep your amazing.

Sent at 11:12pm

To: MCRMikey

*You're
And goodnight Mikey have a good sleep, and thank you for the compliment. I'll be sure to try to message you in the morning.

Sent at 11:32pm

I rolled over bringing my white and black covers up and over my head, falling into a dream filled sleep with a huge smile on my face. Not even hearing the voices upstairs, that eventually turned into yelling.

--

'I'll keep you my dirty little secret. Don't tell me one more, or you'll be just another regret. Just another regret. I hope that you can keep it my dirty little secret who has to know. When we list our tragic lives, it's the best way we survive. I go around to tie my shoe.'

"Fuck my fucking life." I whispered rolling over in bed and repeatedly trying to turn off my alarm that was going off at an ear splitting volume. I was definitely feeling better this morning so I decided to actually get ready for school.

I went to my closet and picked out a ripped up old Good Charlotte shirt with the sleeves cut off. The bands name written across it in a white font over the baby pink shirt. I grabbed my skinny jeans that were ripped beyond repair and were falling apart at the seams and smiled thinking about the memories I had with them. I slipped them both on and pulled on my white high top Chucks.

I looked at myself in the mirror as soon as I entered my bathroom. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail leaving out some strands around my face. I applied some natural makeup. Only adding some light brown eyeshadow to highlight my bright blue eyes.

I walked back into my room, grabbing my backpack, and a grey sweatshirt. And finally after doing a once over in my full length mirror I decided I was presentable enough to go to school the way I was.

"Bye mom!" I yelled. Knowing this was her day off so she was home.

I was about to head out the door when I heard a loud noise from the living room. I went to investigate and found her on the floor beside the couch rubbing her head. A big bottle of wine on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Uhm mom?" I asked still looking at the wine bottle. "Is that empty?" I asked, getting quite concerned and worried.

"Uh, yeah honey. Go get to school we'll talk about this later at a better time." She said getting up and walking out of the room.

---

"A b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z now I know my abcs next time won't you sing with meeeeee" Ally sang from beside me, from where I couldn't stop laughing at how she's been. At this point I think she's on something. Or drunk. Either or.

"Uhm Als, did you take anything today?" I managed to ask while still laughing at her.

"Yep I did!!" She said motioning for me to come closer. I gave her a weird look. "Don't be silly I'm not gonna hurt you." She said.

I proceeded to go closer to her and she positioned her lips beside my ear before she screamed out something like. "A fucking happy meal bitch." But don't quote me on that.

"Fracking hell Ally! What did I do to deserve that?" I asked, rubbing my ear and squinting my eyes at her in the best death stare I could manage.

"You asked for it!" She said shrugging her shoulders and continued drinking her water.

"Can I have some?" I asked. I forgot to grab my water after what happened this morning happened. Whatever it was.

"Uhmmmm nope?" She said, but it came out more as a question than a response.