When did he come back?

"Hey Roy! Isn't that Jackson? What is he doing there?", asked Karry as he spotted his best friend, Jackson,walking to the back of the school. Karry, Roy and Jackson were best friend since they were young. Their parents were either friends or neighbour. Maybe that's the reason why the three of them had been going to the same school and studying together in the same class for years.

"Why don't we follow him and see what is he doing?" Roy suggested.

Three boys went to the back of the school.... The two boys were following behind Jackson.They walked along the the side of the forest until Jackson stoped infront of an old buliding. The building was a library. 20 years ago, this place was on fire and everything was gone including the teachers and the students who were in the buliding when the fire burst into flame. Suddenly Jackson starts to walk quickly and went into the rubber that was left after the incident.(No one cleared the place after the incident) Before Karry and Roy could catch up with him, he was gone. Karry started shouting out his name.....but no one reply him.

"Karry let's get back to class, we are already late for Mrs Wong's lesson!" Roy shouted.

When they rushed back to class, Mrs Wong had already started her lesson. Mrs Wong told them to stay back in class after school today. While waking towards their seats, both of them were shocked because they saw Jackson sitting on his seat,looking at them."When did he come back?" the both of them thought in their mind.