Second person...or maybe more

After saying goodbye to Peter,Karry and Roy also went back to their room."Jackson say this is the first person. What does he meant?",Roy asked.

"I don't know. But he say there will be more. Which means more people will be killed! If John is Peter's friend, and Peter is our friend,Jackson will kill all our friends before he kill us! But...... why?!", Karry seem to be asking Roy but sound more like asking himself...

3 weeks later......

When everyone had already forgot about the incident,someone died again."Bang......Ah.....!",on the way to Mrs Ang house for her birthday party, Karry and Roy saw a car bang onto a boy.

"Isn't that Ren Jie from our class!?......Wait a minute,he is Peter's friend too!",Roy said to Karry with a shocked and surprise tone.

"If Jackson is the one that killed John and Ren Jie,and both them are Peter's friend,that means Jackson will start killing Peter's friends! And then followed by the rest! Lets tell Peter and his friends to be careful about their surrounding this few days. I will tell Mrs Ang that we are involed in an car incident, and need to go to the police station to make a report,so we can't go to her birthday party.",Karry's eyes spackled while saying,they just solve a mystery!

They ran back to school and the voice came as expected,"This is the second person......but because you solve one of the mystery......I will kill one more person......the more mystery you discover,the more I will kill......"

Upon hearing this, Karry and Roy called Peter,"*cough*Help...help me......*cough*",Peter said with difficulty. "Come to his house in 10 minutes...or else prepare to see his dead body laying on the bed!",Jackson's sound came in.

10 minutes is imposible to reach Peter's house as he live *sigh*  a 100km away from school.But they still rush to his house as fast as they could. By the time they reach,they only saw his dead body,hanging on the fan.....

This is already the third person......what can Karry and Roy do to stop Jackson?