Fresh cans and I love you man's

Hello. I'm really going to try to upload as much as I can, but when school starts up again (sadness) I will have homework and volleyball, so it will be hard for me to write D: I would really appreciate it if you all could comment please! I really need some feedback to know what you all think! It keeps me in the writing mood :D thanks again everyone! Enjoy! Wait! Before I go, I'd like to let you all know that in my mind Charlie and Zach are both probably the most attractive men to ever exist (in my world). ^_______^

________________________________________________

Sometimes I wonder if people who write romance novels, have really experienced anything close to a said "romance." Especially Jane Austen, the sun to the solar system of romance novels. But, in all sincerity, our fantasies are better than our realities.

I wish I would've paid more attention to life lessons on how to talk to a teenage boy without causing them to have a tantrum. Oh wait! Those don't exist! Unless your mother is Dolly Parton, because if she is feel free to prove me wrong! Speaking of Dolly Parton, that's what Uncle Hank plays on his old cassette player... Dolly Parton's ole music.

Charlie wasn't in his tree house when I checked earlier, so I was now headed to the Sheriff's office. Maybe he was there behind that pile of books I first saw him at, or maybe he's discussing things with his father. When I stepped into the small building, the pile of books by the front desk was still there, but no Charlie behind it. I heard voices farther into the building and walked toward the sound. As I rounded a corner of the hallway I saw the Sheriff's office door cracked open and from what I could see I saw a man sitting at his desk on the phone.

I stepped a bit closer curious as to if this might be Charlie's father, or if he might know where Charlie is. The man's voice soon stopped and he hung up the phone shifting through papers on his desk. I don't know what made me do this, but I tapped my knuckles gently on the door when I heard the man's voice reply,"What is it Charl?" He must've thought I was Charlie.

I pushed the door open slightly and I saw that the man was obviously Charlie's father considering that he looked like Charlie, but thirty years older,"Um- Hi. I'm Callia Clarion, Hank Clarion's niece." His eyes weren't gray like Charlie's though, they were a bright blue.

"Oh! Miss Callia! Charlie has mentioned lots about you. It's a pleasure to meet you." He stood up from his seat and reached across the table to shake my hand. I shook it back and returned the smile he was giving me.

"Thank you sir," we released hands and he gestured for me to sit down in the chairs in front of his desk. I did as I was offered and noticed the name tag on his desk said his name was 'Sheriff Michael Daniels.' So that's what Charlie's last name was...Huh.

"Did Hank send you here about his trespassers?" Ummm. I wanted to say that I've come to find your son and tell him that I'm sorry for everything! But, that's not going to happen.

"Oh, no. I just stopped by to see if Charlie was here, but he's obviously not." I sat with my hands in my lap trying to be as polite as possible, because... Well I don't really know? Mr. Daniels had an air about him that was intimidating, but left me wanting to impress him.

"Oh, well that's nice to know Hank hasn't had any trouble, but Charlie came by here about an hour ago and I haven't seen him since." It was about an hour ago when he stormed away from me, leaving me bewildered.

"Did he mention to where he was going?"

"No, but he might be back home right now. I'm sure you'll find him there." I never really considered the fact that Charlie had a home. Don't get me wrong yeah I knew he had one, it's just that he's always somewhere else or in the treehouse.