How it Started

"Run, YN!" Khalil screams as he begins shooting at, yet another, person that's trying to kill him. Khalil's wanted by many people. He's a drug dealer, of course everyone wanted to kill him. I made Khalil a promise when we met, because even then I knew he was in the streets, if his "business" put me or any of my friends or family in danger, I was gonna leave him -- I still haven't. I love him too much to. 

I run to the car and get shot at and it hits the car. Khalil is behind me, but soon catches up. Me, already in the car when he gets there, is bent over praying. "Jesus, please let us get out of here alive. I'm not ready to die. I'm only 19. Keep us safe." The prayer must've worked, because no one was hurt and we made a fast, clean get away. "Khalil! What the hell!?"

"What, YN!? We got away didn't we?"

"But we almost didn't..." I sigh and begin rubbing the sides of my head with my index fingers. "Khalil, wen we first started going out, what did I tell you?" 

"You'd never leave me?" he asks unsure.

I give him "the look" and roll my eyes. Obviously, he didn't even listen to me then. I rest my head on my hand with my elbow resting on the window. 

"Babe, c'mon. Don't be like that," he says laying his hand on my thigh. 

"Khalil, get off me."

"No, tell me you're not mad at me."

"I can't 'cause then I'd be lying, and I'm not a liar -- unlike you." I take his hand off my thigh and put it on the gear shift. Then I turn around and begin to look out the window. 

"Okay, YN. If that's how you wanna be."

"No! That's not how I wanna be, that's how I have to be. Dealing with you, Khalil, I have to act like this!" I begin to explain. "I pray, one day I can leave your ass. You're life is too much for me to deal with. I wish I never loved you!"

Khalil begins to slow down and comes to a stop. "Get out," he mumbles.

"What?" I ask.

"Get out, YN!" 

"Gladly!" I get out and slam the door. I begin to walk away and Khalil just sits there and watches me walk away from him, as if I'm walking away forever. I knew I wasn't though. I wish I could, but as I said before, I can't. We're like an imperfect force, but we love each other too much. 

~KHALIL'S POV~

YN is too much. She overreacts about everything. We got away, didn't we? If someone had gotten hurt, it would've been a whole different story, but no one did, so Ion know why she trippin'! I actually do remember what she told me when we first met. I just didn't wanna say it because I can't cope with the fact of her not being mine anymore. I love her so much. I wanna ask her to marry me, but she'll probably say no, definately after this fight.