She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

I do care... I really do.. it's just ... I'm addicted to this fast money . It's like heroin or cocaine . It's easy to love, but bad for you, &&'d even worse, it's almost impossible to get stop doing . YN, is my all, but this money helps us out . I mean, we tryanna buy a big house on the beach &&'d have the perfect family, but we can't exactly do that if we're constantly being shot at &&'d on the run . 

I decided to call YN to aske her to come back . I love her with everything I have . "Please pick up !"

"What, Khalil ?" she asked with an attitude .

"I know you're mad, &&'d you have every right to be, but please be with me . I love you with everything I have . Cause what would I do without your smart mouth ? How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too . How many times have you talked me off the bridge at night . And me for you ? I can't imagine my life without you, YN . I love you &&'d will never stop loving you . I... I just can't deal with myself . You're the only one who knows how to control me &&'d calm me down, &&'d you're perfect not only for me, but you're just perfect all over . You're imperfections, you're curves, &&'d edges, you're hair, the way it flows down your back, &&'d you're beautiful, &&.d gorgeous, &&'d--"

"Khalil ." 

"&&'d, &&'d, I want to marry you, YN ,"  

"You mean it, Khalil ?" she squealed . 

"Yes, YN . Turn around ." I was behind her &&'d as soon as she turned around, she locked eyes with me . "I love you, YN . I can't stress it enough . You're amazing, beautiful &&'d perfect the way you are . Will you please marry me ?!" 

"Yes, Khalil !" she answered .

I can't believe she said yes ! After our big fight ! This girl really loves me &&'d I love her too . I picked her up &&'d walked down the street with her in my arms . I walked all the way back to my car . I had been walking the entire time I was on the phone with her . I put her in the car &&'d drove to our little appartment .