XII

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Your pov ~

Farlen brought out the keys for his apartment; him and Isabel lived together in a small, cramped yet homey flat. Farlen was 18, only two years older than us, so he had his own job and Isabel was a part time waitress. They could afford a place to live with their money put together. I wiped my feet in the mat and slipped off my trainers, tucking them into the corner of the hallway. I kept my rucksack on my back which had my old, wet clothes in and a pair of pajamas which we picked up on the way here. Hanji and Isabel collapsed on the couch, Levi sitting in the arm chair and Farlen going into the small kitchen and making drinks; everybody had obviously been here before.

I stood quietly in the corner not really sure what to do seeing as I was in someone else's house. Farlen came out with a tray of drinks cans.

" sit down (y/n)! Make yourself at home!" Farlen says happily while placing the tray on the coffee table.

"O-oh th-thank you!" I say nervously, taking  a seat next to Hanji. I place my head on her shoulder and tuck my knees into me, holding them to my chest.

"Let's watch a film!" Isabel says jumping up from the sofa and to the shelf full of CDs.

"How about... A marvel film?" Farlen says standing next to Isabel, helping her choose.

"Do you have ant man that's a great film" Hanji says

"Ummmm.... Yeah! Everybody ok with that?" I nod and yawn seeing as I haven't  seen it before and I had heard it was a good film. Farlen put the CD in the CD player and pressed play.

Time skip!

"OMG THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVE THAT FILM!" I said happily, my legs where stretched across Isabel's lap and my back to the arm of the sofa. Everybody laughed at my excited expression as the credits rolled.

"What's the time?" I ask

"12:30 " Farlen says looking at his watch

"Let's play truth or dare!" Hanji shouts, everybody groans but is still dragged into the circle. Me between farlen and Hanji. Isabel puts a bottle in the middle of the circle and I look at her confused.

"The person the spin the bottle has to dare the person it lands on" Isabel says understanding my boggled expression. She spins the bottle and it lands on Hanji.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth" Isabel considers the question but then asks.

"Is it true that you have a crush on mr Erwin smith the music teacher?" Everybody snickers, especially me seeing as he is my music teacher, except for Hanji.

"N-n-no!" I briskly stand up and state;

"The first stage of having a crush... Denial!" Everybody bursts into fits of laughter but once again excluding Hanji who is now blushing a bright Crimson.

"Ok ok fine, my turn!" She spins the bottle and it lands on me, feeling brave I say dare.

"You have to wear some of farlen's clothes and he has to pick. But you have to stay in it for the rest of the evening " I sigh and farlen gets up heading to his bedroom then coming back with a large, white, crisp shirt and .... nothing else?

"Where are the pants ?" I say panicking slightly,

"You're wearing them~ " he says and I blush a bright red knowing that he meant my underwear. I snatch the shirt out of his hands and everyone snickers except for Levi who just has a smirk plastered on his face.

Levi's PoV~

'Well things just got interesting ' I think as (y/n) walks off in a strop into the bathroom. She comes out moments later and everyone in the room practically had a nose bleed on the spot. The shirt wasn't that thick so you could see her (f/c) bra and pants through the shirt and it only came down to about mid-thigh. She was holding her hands tightly against her chest and her cheeks where flushed red.

"I need a tissue!" Hanji got up and ran into the kitchen looking for some kitchen roll to stop the bleeding, but I suddenly heard the snap of a camera shot. I look to my left to see farlen smirking and holding his phone.

"FARLEN DELETE THAT NOW YOU BASTARD!!" (Y/n)  screams at him while diving into him trying to snatch the phone out of his hands. She was probably making the situation worst for all I know seeing what farlen's taste was like. I dragged her off of him and made her sit next to me, preventing her from tearing him to ribbons.

She was silently her hands pushing down her shirt between her legs preventing anybody seeing anything. Her cheeks where still bright red at she sat there obviously feeling ark ward as she chewed her bottom lip.

"Hey it's fine (y/n), we won't judge you" Isabel says sweetly trying to calm her down. (Y/n) sighed and relaxed a bit rolling her shoulders back. Hanji came back and threw her bloody tissues in the bin and sat back down in the circle next to (y/n) and Isabel. (Y/n) leaned forward and spun the bottle still trying to pull her shirt down between her legs. It spun and spun but finally landed on farlen.

"Pay back time~" (y/n) says smirking wildly

"Dare" he says proudly trying to be brave.

"You have to sit in your boxers for the rest of the game~" she snickers, causing me to laugh slightly. He groans and tries to protest but gives in, coming out of the toilet in some black boxers; once again giving me a nose bleed.

Your PoV~

He came out in his black boxers and I immediately regret my decision as I know I blush easily.

"You'll pay for this" he says snarling at me and siting awkwardly, All I can do is nervously laugh

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hey guys sorry haven't updated for donkeys years, I've been really busy In the recording studio! And also sorry it's short I just didn't want to leave it any longer, hope you can forgive me! Love Beth xxxx