Chapter 7: Its time

---James's pov----/
December 3
11:00am
Today is the day we make history. Not only as a band but as best friends.
We signed up as the Power Five. Kendall Carlos and Logan transferred here two days ago. And yes.
People think we are a joke.
But Abby says that's cause they haven't herd us yet.
We are on in literally five minutes.
I can't wait...neither of us can!
Don't get me wrong I am excited but I am extremely nervous. Abby said this performance is the platform of our future. Which means its the beginning.
Abby is really awesome she helps us with choreography, she's our support, group, our motivator and basically our manager.

I was in my extremely tight and uncomfortable stall room putting on my clothes.
"James you in there" I herd Abby whisper from the other side of the door.
"Yeah. Why?"I said
"I have to talk to you" she said
"Yeah okay one second." I finished putting on my red half sleeve shirt.
I opened The stall door and stepped out.
"Wow you look great" she said looking it over.
"Thanks. So what did you want to talk about." I said smoothing out my shirt.
"I just wanted to tell you to break a leg out there" she said smiling up at me.
"Thanks" I said smiling back.
We stood there in silence. Then she finally spoke.
"You nervous?"
"Yeah kinda" I replied
"Well don't be. Even seen the other bands and you guys are way better then they are" she said
I knew she was only trying to be nice and supportive but she is an amazing friend so I guess that's what friends are for.
"Really? You think so?" I said trying to act like I didn't know she was lying.
"Honestly you guys are better then the other bands I mean at least you guys take it seriously. You know there preforming with their usual clothes and they don't even have proper band names" she said.
I smiled at her effort for trying to make us feel like their is no competition. "What" she said looking confused as to why I was smiling
I opened up my arms gesturing for a hug. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Thank you" I said whispering in her ear.