The First Message

Tierney Pov

It was another regular day.  I came home from soccer practice and put all my stuff down . I layed down on the bed because i was so tired.

Alesha came in trynna sound all sweet " Heey T " . i smiled cause i just knew she wanted something.  See me Alesha was close like that . I knew her like the back of my hand . i knew how she acted when she wanted something and this was wanted those times .

She came closer. How was practice ? I sat up and said what do you want Alesha i said jokingly. 

She looked at me trynna make a surprised face . Dang i cant ask how your practice was i just gotta want something huh ?  I looked at and laughed . Yes you do . she stretched her sentence saying Thats crazzzy . im just trynna be a good friend .

she was getting up and walking towards the door but as i was finna say something else she turned around and said Naw frl . in her normal voice with a smile . I said What Alesha .

she said can you make me some chicken tenders pleassse . I looked at her .

You been here all this time and you aint make yourself none .

she laughed saying no i was waiting patiently for you . I wouldve had Lakiah make them but she like burning shit . She said laughing.

  Lakiah was Alesha's 12 year old cousin . There was also Laron who is 7 Lakayla who was 4 and Larry who was 17. He went to our school too.

Alesha stayed with her aunt cause she hated where her parents lived. 

When i told her my mom put me out Ms.Lavern which is Alesha's aunt took me in with no problem .

Anyways i told Alesha i would make the stupid chicken tenders . i was kinda hungry anyway . I had to get in the shower first cause playing soccer is not a clean sport. 

So after i got out the shower and made the chicken tenders i finally got to lay down in peace. 

I got on my phone and got on Facebook.  I was going with this boy named Rashod , and i really liked him but he wasnt even talking to me frl as much. Which hurted my feelings .

He was supposed to be my boyfriend but wasnt even speaking to me. So me being they petty person i am i wasnt going to speak to him either . As far as i know we could be broken up and i wouldn't even had known .

I go through my notifications it told me somebody named Dadream accepted my friend request.  To be honest i dont even remember sending him one .

I was bored so i just uploaded a picture just because.  I always go through my likes as they start appearing on my picture. 

It was about 8:00 and i was getting bored as hell i was about to log out i got a message.  I was thinking it was Rashod trynna finally talk to me .

His ass better trynna apologize for not speaking to me i said to myself.  But when i opened up my messages it wasnt Rashod it was the Dadream boy .

i usually dont reply to people i dont know but what made me reply was what he asked . Can you do me a favor ?  I had to see what he wanted.

Little do Tierney know that this one little message was going to change her life forever.  STAY TUNED