Pawn

Dream Pov

Man Ive been hurting like a mf every since i saw that picture of Erin. 

She blocked me on Facebook after going off on her so many times. I had to think of a way to hurt that bitch . 

So i thought maybe if i start fucking with a girl that go to her school she will get pissed and be mad she got to she the girl thats fucking with her Firstlove everyday . 

So i tried to find so girls but wasnt none of them bitches was worth even speaking to. I start going down my timeline then i came across that real cute chocolate girl again.

  Man she was so damn cute . Then it finally hit me ima use her ass . So I found the girl I was gonna use but how I was gonna get her.

See I had game dont I just wanted to play this shit out right.
So I thought ima just be friendly with her .

I aint gon try to talk to her first ima reel her in and then get her. So I inboxed her Can she do me a favor . I wanted her to give me a caption so i can send her a picture of me so she can stare at my picture. 

She inboxed me back saying yea what is it ? Im like Yess this shit is a piece of cake . Im like Ineed a caption then I sent her my picture. 

I guess she was really trynna find me a caption cause it took her a lil minute to reply.  Then she said said im not really good with boy captions.  Im like what the hell girl.  Captions are so simple.

I gave her another chance to think of one . I told her iont care what it say I just need one . She said some bs talking bout go steal some captions from somebody else's picture.  Im like really.  I just told her ass I had one so she didnt have to think of one anymore . 

Even tho that conversation aint go ass planned I still wasnt finished with her.  I was gone get her no matter what