Ultra "Serpentis" sandchild.

Age: Literally thousands of years old.

Sexuality: Will date  anyone and any creature, he has lived for quite some time,  he enjoys and company he can get

Status: taken

Background: Born in the beginning ages of Egypt, This god, along with his brother, were born into this large world. They were raised like gods, being worshipped at the tail by man, surviving each and every age with each other, never aging past 20, never dying. He sits at home most of the time, going through the days in the past, thinking about his life over these thousands of years.

Personality: Is very energetic, and not afraid to let it show. He likes to sleep as well because of all the energy he has. He likes to play games, go adventuring, and go hiking, always wanting to be interactive, even in the home.

Turn ons:Tail rubbing, old timey turn on ways, and lots of attention during the love making session, he also has heat seasons where he has to be able to make love to his mate quiet a lot. Loves collars and some dominance.

Turn offs: Complete jerks, a lot of roughness from the partner, he allows it sometimes but not to much, he is picky. He also does not like to many sex toys.

Etc:His tail can transform to anything, so he will be playing with his tail a lot.