three

josh

"dude get the fuck out of my house" a voice mumbled. i groaned and squinted my eyes, trying to get them to adjust to the light coming in. "come on get up man" he nudged me off the bed with his foot. i slowly picked my body off of the floor, immediately grabbing my head and pressing on my temples to relieve the pressure. "what time is it?" i half slurred as i looked up to the man- matty i think his name was. "it's 1:00 you slept in my bed all day and now you have to get up, i'd like to sleep in my bed this hangovers a bitch"

"ah shit i'm late for work" i whispered to myself. i ran my hands through my hair and then brought them down to rub the sleep out of my eyes and sighed. "anyway thanks for letting me crash for so long" i finished as i walked over to grab my shirt.

"no problem just get up next time" he chucked and i gave a half smile. "hey am i gonna be seeing you tonight too?" he added.

my mind watered off to the events of last night, the way the vodka burned my throat and the way me and that girls bodies fit perfectly together. "why not"

"but get a ride home this time"

~~~

my hands grew cold in the february weather as i made my way to my apartment. my breath came out in puffs of smoke as i let out a sigh. i figured i was already late for work so there was no point in hurrying. i unlocked the door and made my way upstairs to take a quick shower to rid myself of the alcoholic smell.

i turned off the shower and barely dried my hair, wrapping my towel around my waist. i thundered down the stairs popping three advils in my mouth before running back upstairs to change. after i slipped on my ripped black jeans and nasa shirt i started off to work.

~~~

"the prince arives!" brendon exclaimed as the ring on the door let out the annoying sound. i just glared at him and flipped him off, pulling myself up onto the counter. "so-" he started as i raised my eyebrows. "heard you got laid" my eyes widened and i felt my face get red. "w-who told you that" i choked out and he laughed at me, leaning over. "god you look so embarrassed i almost feel bad, no one told me you guys were just super fucking loud" my face got even redder, if possible, and i looked at him with a mixture of nervousness and annoyance. "oh god josh don't stop yes right there-" he mimicked her. "shut up" i playfully yelled and shoved him away. "you're one lucky guy, i mean debby ryan? she's hot i'll drink to that" and he raised up an imaginary beer bottle.

"i don't even remember half of it" i mumbled climbing off the counter and starting to sort records. "yeah how much did you drink anyway what happened to not liking parties?" he smirked. i rolled my eyes "i don't know all i know is that it was too much" i paused "i was crashing at that poor guys house until 1:00." brendon laughed at pat me on the back "aw first crash im proud of you does joshy want a metal?" he pouted, squeezing my cheeks teasingly. "haha you're so funny bren" i gave a fake smile and walked to the other side of the shelves. "no but in all seriousness im glad you're letting yourself come out of your shell a bit more"

'more like running from something' i thought as i put a tame impala record on the shelf. "hey speaking of, matty's throwing another party we should go" i added. brendons eyes widened and he walked over and punched my arm. "ow what was that for" i whined rubbing my arm. "just making sure this is real, that you- joshua william dun are inviting me to a party"

"oh my god you're so annoying are you going with me or not" i groaned. "do you really think i'd miss a party" he stated sassily. "fucking dork"

~~~

brendon drove us to the party and we climbed out of his car. "don't pass out on me we still need to get home" he said sternly to me. i rolled my eyes, fixing my snapback "okay mom" i mumbled and we walked inside. as i walked in the odor of alcohol and sweat filled hit me and i scrunched my nose up, not quite used to the smell yet. i wandered towards the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing two beers one for me and brendon. but when i turned around he had already made his way over to a boy, leaving kisses along his neck as he pushed him against a wall. 'looks like he's already busy' i quietly thought and placed the beer on the counter.