Prologue

"Lily, listen to me." Daddy said carrying me to the living room, "Your mom and I need you to be strong. You need to stay strong no matter what is sent your way."

 "Daddy," I mumbled sleepily. "What's going on? Why is mommy crying?"

 "Baby girl," daddy sighed setting me on the ground. "I've made some bad choices and stole from people I shouldn't have, they're after me now."

 "Why?"

 "Promise me you'll be a good girl," Daddy said hugging me as mommy kept hiccupping. "Always be a good girl, never do anything bad."

 "I promise," I said confused. "Daddy your scaring me."

 "I'm sorry baby," he said as tears started falling down his cheeks. "Remember me and mama love you and will always love you. Now I need you t stay quiet until everything is over and then go to this address, he'll take care if you."

 "Daddy," I squeaked a loud crash sounded.

 "Baby hide," daddy whispered urgently. "Stay hidden until they're gone. Remember what I said baby girl."

 Nodding I crawled into the hidden panel on the wall just as the panel closed the front door burst open and I saw a guy with a scar pointing a gun at my parents. Not being able to hear what they were saying I watched as the guy shot both of my parents before ransacking the house and leaving,

 "Mama, Daddy." I whimpered crawling over to them wrapping my arms around them crying. Not know how long but I was woken up when someone picked me up whispered soothing words to me and I just stared at my parents as a sheet was draped over them.