Chapter Eighteen

*Cade*

"God damn it," I yelled after call was cut I ran out of my room at the clubhouse and when I hit the main area I knocked Bullet back.

"Cowboy," he said confused. "What's going on?"

"I know where he has her," I said shoving past him and storming out of the building over to my bike. "Hang in there flower, I'm coming."

I made it to the gym in fifteen minutes, jumping off my bike I started running towards the building before I was grabbed from behind.

"Cowboy," Bullet said. "We can't just rush in there, you could get yourself and Lily killed."

"I'm going to kill him," I growled. "He has already ruined her life I won't let him hurt her like this."

"I know but you need to think before you get both of you killed," Bullet said. Groaning I nodded and Colt and Trigger realised my arms.

Colt went to saw something but everyone froze when we heard screaming.

"Son of a..." I growled taking off for the warehouse.  "Get away from her."

"Hello brother," Kayden said from his spot on top of Lily. "Nice of you to join us."

Lily was whimpering and was losing a lot of blood from her slashed wrist where Kayden still had his knife. I froze as I watch him add another deep gash on her arm.

I tackled him and started punching him until someone touched my shoulder and said Lily's name, shoving away from Kayden I rushed over to her.

"We'll take care of him," Colt said as he finished tying off Lily's wrist. "Get her to the hospital she's lost a lot of blood. Go now."

I carried Lily to the truck laying her in the passenger seat before running around the truck and in the driver's seat before rushing to the hospital.

Slidding to a stop I picked Lily up and ran into the ER spotting Doc as he was about to go through a set of doors.

"DOC," I yelled and he turned dropping the papers in his hands when he saw me. "Help me save her."

"Erin," Doc said and a little girl ran over to him. "Go get Lance and tell him to meet me in emergency room seven. Cowboy follow me."

"Yes sir," she said running off.

"How bad?" Doc as as we rushed down the hallway.

"Her wrists are slashed pretty bad," I said laying Lily one the bed while Doc was going through one of the cabinets. "You can save her, can't you?"

"You need to go into the hall," Doc said and I shook my head not wanting to leave Lily. "Cowboy please, I will let you know how she is after I get everything patched."

Grumbling I walked out and slid down hall wall as another guy rushed into the room.

"Please be okay," I whispered leaning my head back against the wall.
---

"Cowboy," someone said touching my shoulder. "Wake up."

I jumped up when I saw Doc, before I could asked about Lily he walked down the hallway.

"She lost a lot of blood," Doc sighed pushing a door open. "Her heart gave out once while we were working on the cuts. So I don't know if or when she will wake up."

"She'll wake up," I said sitting in the chair beside the bed looking at all the wires attached to her. "She has to wake up."

"I'm going to call Bullet and let him know how she is," Doc said walking away.

"I'm sorry," I whispered rubbing her cheek. "Please don't leave me, I can't lose you."