Chapter 2

The next day I didn't know how I would see Mr Styles again. Would he be any different?

I didn't understand what happened yesterday, although I did phone him and he explained that it was a 'kink'.

Me being me had to research more, some of the stuff intrigued me as well as scare me. It was all sexual, I knew of sex and nothing besides. I'd been told that sex was only for married couples to produce children, I'd been told to never take part in anything sexual yet here I was sitting in my teachers lap and letting him stroke my panties.

The day went on and Mr Styles wouldn't leave my mind. I wasn't focussed at all and I hated it.

"Heeeeeyyyy" Jenny sits opposite me at the school dining hall.

"Hey" I say rather bluntly before putting my book away.

"So, what happened with Styles" she winks and I feel myself heat but quickly remember what he said. No one can know about us.

"Oh nothing, he just told me to not talk over him and um he let me go" I lie.

"He didn't ask what we were talking about?"

"He did but I dodged the question" I quickly defend myself.

"God he was so hot" she gushes and I roll my eyes."I'd fuck him in a heartbeat" she smiles and I almost choke on my drink.

"Jenny" I gasp, why am I gasping. He stroked your panties I'm reminded.

"Sometimes I wish your parents hadn't enforced religion in you, you're missing out" little did she know, I had a daddy.

"You must be so bored, I would be if I was you, the amount of things some of these boys are capable of" she smirks and I get up from my seat.

"Where you going?" She looks confused.

"Library" I huff and walk out of the canteen.

~

Instead of going to the library like I planned I decided to walk around the school halls. Jenny was my friend, a good friend but sometimes she was a little annoying.

She'd always complain about the way I was raised or how I'd do certain things. It's not my fault my parents brought me up the way they did.

I sit on one of the large window bays in the humanities corridor, it's always quiet up there since no one is bothered to walk up to the top floor.

I hear shouting and peak out the window, I get on my knees and watch the fight with a first class view.

"Good morning Miss Riley" I feel a pair of hands grip on to my waist and I instantly fall back against the window.

"Mr Styles" I blush embarrassedly and he shifts his weight on one leg and leans on the ledge.

His eyes stare my body up and down and they stop, he takes his lips between his lips, licking them and forming a smirk. I follow where his eyes are gazing and I quickly pull down my skirt.

My skirt had folded up to the point you could see my white panties.

"How long is there till lunch finishes" I ask to take away some of my embarrassment, he glances at his watch.

"Still a good twenty minutes" he smiles.

"Why don't you join me for lunch" he picks up a little pret manger bag and lifts his eyebrows.

"No thank you" I refuse, the offer is too sweet.

"Oh cmon, you're not doing anything anyways and I would like to have some company" he smiles and I feel my stomach flutter.

"So is that a yes"

"Hmm I don't know"

"Cmon princess Ella" he pouts and I giggle.

"Ok" I hop off the ledge and grab my bag as I walk down the corridor with Mr Styles.

He unlocks the classroom door and opens it for me to come in first.

"Mr Styles, I hope you don't mind me asking but what is your first name"

"Harry, Harry Edward Styles" he confirms.

"Harry" I whisper and the name rolls off my tongue like honey.  "I like it" I giggle and he shows a stern look.

"But you will call me daddy" I nod and follow him to his desk.

"A-and how old are you" I almost whisper and he laughs.

"Twenty four" oh my god. He is eight years older than me. What am I doing.

Harry gives me a sandwich which I thank him for, we both enjoy our little meal and he talks about his experience at this school so far.

From what I can tell he doesn't seem to mind it, although he hates the school coffee. Absolutely resents it.

"Baby get to your seat" Harry tells me when he looks up at the time, there's two minutes till the bell goes off.

I quickly dispose my rubbish and walk to my seat, I'm stopped by Harry's large hands as he holds me back and kisses behind my ear.

"Daddy can't wait to treat his baby girl tonight" he whispers seductively and I feel myself shiver. I stand with my hand where his lips were and my legs tightly closed together, I felt a weird sensation and quickly sat down before it went further.

In a matter of seconds the class starts to fill an the bell goes off.

Throughout the lesson Harry smiles my way or we catch each other staring at one another.

All I could think about is what he said.

I do want my daddy to treat me.

I thought as I wrote a long boring essay.