Chapter 3

For some reason today Harry seemed to be quite moody. He didn't look my way once and almost lost it when I answered a question wrong.

Maybe he found another girl to play with? Maybe this was God telling me to stop sinning.

I wouldn't know unless I asked him so I waited behind after lesson for everyone to go.

"M-mr Styles" I call him timidly.

"What" he abruptly answers and I frown.

"Is something wrong?" I ask with caution and he opens his mouth to almost shout but then stops.

"Lock the door and come over to daddy" he says shuffling his hair, his eyes seem tired, his skin pale as ever.

I quickly lock the door and Harry moves a little with his chair. I stand in front of him and he growls.

"On my lap"

"Oh" I bite my lips an a sound that sounded almost like a moan falls from his lips.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong daddy" I look up to him and he places his head on mine lightly, it makes me feel protected being under him.

"It's nothing for you to worry about baby girl" he chuckles and his hands move to my skirt, he bunches it up into a knot and draws shapes on my thighs.

"You know, all I could think about were these thighs and everything in between" he whispers hotly in my ears and I moan.

"I bet you're so wet for me already kitten" his fingers stroke over my panties again and I squirm.

He moves my panties to the side and slides his index finger down my slit with ease.

"How does it feel baby girl" he bites my ear lobe and my back arches.

Harry starts to rub my folds, he collects the moisture from them and rubs it around reaching just over my clit. Harry's finger softly scrapes over my clit and I feel his smirk as he teases me.

"Daddy" I plead and my hips unconsciously buck. He chuckles and kitten licks my jawline.

"Tell me what you want princess" he sexily whispers and I moan.

"Oh daddy" the words fall out. "Please daddy touch me, please" I cry and his finger rubs over my clit. He starts off slow first and then his pace increases. He draws figure eights over my clit and pinches it lightly causing me to almost scream.

"Shhh baby girl" Harry places his free hand over my mouth.

"Dadd-" before I can finish my sentence I feel his finger push inside me while his thumb plays with my clit.

"Oh god daadddyyy" I muffle into his hands as he curls his finger inwards each time. The sensation of his metal ring drives me crazy.

Harry pumps his fingers at a faster pace, I can hear my wetness slapping over his fingers.

I feel a knot tie in my stomach and I feel like I'm going to pee. Oh god.

"Daddy stop!" I try stopping myself from getting embarrassed, Harry moves his hands but continues to rub my clit and push his skilled fingers into me.

"Oh daddy I'm going to pee" I scream without realising how weird I sounded.

"No" Harry chuckles. "You're going to come"

"Oh my, daddy I-"

"I need you to come for me baby, come all over daddy's fingers" he groans and it pushes me over the edge.

I feel myself clench around his finger as I release on Harry.

"Daddy" I faintly breathe and slump into his chest. My body is wet and sticky from the sweat.

Harry collects my come with his fingers and forces my face to watch him as he sucks on to his finger hotly.

"Fuck, you're so fucking sweet" he moans and I bravely kiss his cheek making him chuckle.

Harry's slides us over closer to the desk with his chair, he opens the little drawer and pulls out a tissue.

His hands trace up my thighs as he wipes me off.

When I'm clean I hop off his lap and he smirks.

"I'm glad you're in a better mood" I giggle and he stares at me with a gleam in his eye.

"You make daddy happy. And daddy likes good girls"

I have college work to do but I srsly cba 😭

Also Ik I suck at smut but lm going to try getting better guys.

Imagine a zarry album !! My life would be complete!

Ok sorry I'm so irrelevant. Hope you all have an awesome day, lyy x.