My Begining

My name is Marrissa and this is my story.

13 years earlier

Casey held her new baby girl in her arms.  She looked down and gave the baby a kiss.  "What should be her name?" Asked Roger.  Casey looked up with a smile on her face and said, "I like Marrissa"  roger bent over to give his beautiful wife a kiss. "I love it, welcome to the world baby Marrissa." It was decided her name would be Marrissa.

Present day

Marrissa was walking to her bus stop. She looked over her shoulder, she felt like someone was following her. She kept walking she turned the corner and was at the bottom of a huge hill. She took a deep breath and started the climb. When she was half way up the hill she stopped took a breath. All of a sudden she felt someone's hand around her neck. She turned around to find her BFFL (best friend for life) standing there. "Umi really why do u always do that?" She asked. Umi chortled and said, "because it is funny why else." They started to walk up the hill. Umi looked over at Marrissa opened her mouth like she was gonna say something but didn't. "We're you following me?" Marrissa asked. "Duh how else could I have done that I just had to wait for the perfect moment." Umi replied. They had reached the top of the hill and all out of breath they took a rest. They walked a little farther and they were at the bus stop. "Good morning Mr. Mayumi how are you?" The two girls asked.   "Good lady's how bout you?" Mr. Mayumi replied.  They both gave him a thumbs up.  They were standing at the bus stop when Marrissa felt another chill she turned her neck to look behind her.  She saw a man sneak behind a tree.  "Umi I just saw someone sneak behind the tree." Marrissa said in a whisper.  "Don't worry about it M they probably were going somewhere, you know there is a path behind those trees."  Umi said she nudged Marrissa.  "Your right, your right I am just imagining it."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello my little stars.  What do you think.  If you like it hit that  vote button and leave a comment.  I will upload a new chapter every week by Saturday maybe Sunday I have school you know.  Thx for takin time to read this and maybe I will see you next chapter.  Bye^_^