twenty one

I haven't felt alive in a long time. Sure my heart was beating and my lungs were breathing but time stood still. I could might as well be dead.

Elizabeth was the only reason I didn't actually ended my life, since my dad and I never really had a good relationship. Sure we share some father, daughter moments but it only got worse when mom left. He never said it out loud but I know he blames me. It's ok I blame me too.

Blain kind of took that feeling away, the one  were time stood still. I don't know what it is and it is scarring the living shit out of me. But it is a good fear, like you are standing at the edge of the plane waiting to jump. Or atleast that is the way I am imagening it.

We lay on the couch together and a movie plays in the background. I don't know which one and I don't care, I am too close to falling asleep. Blain is playing with my short locks between his fingers.

"I need to tell you something." He mumbles.

"Hmm?" I ask.

He takes a deep breath. Now he is making me nervous. What could he possibly be telling me that is makeing him this anxious? I am the anxious one.

"I love you." He breathes.

He what!? He haven't known me long enough. Okay, no that is a lie we have known eachother for monthes. 

"I love you too." I tell him.

I do love him. I love Blain.

"You do?" He says and turnes to look at me.  I nod and kiss him on the cheek. Then I turn around  and go back to sleep.

-----
I am so sorry this is late, but I have had a lot of things to do in school. Hope you liked it. Xo Thxldx