Chapter 5

smut!?
***J O S H***

i sat on the floor in my room. my mom knocked on the door.

i had explained to her about tyler, who saved me. she had admired him from afar. i told her about what he looked like, showing her my descriptive drawing and detail of his face.

"josh, honey-"

"yeah?"

"that boy, tyler, you were telling me about.."

"yeah, what about him?" i grew anxious and slightly sick.

"hes on the news."

and when i tell you that i ran as fast i could, i ran as fast as my legs could fucking carry me.

"what happened?? is he okay?"

"today's news story comes from a teenager from columbus, ohio." the newscaster said.

"turn it up!" i said. my brother panicked and clicked the volume up a bunch.

"we were told that the teenager, tyler joseph, caught his treehouse on fire with a put out cigarette."

"oh my god." i whispered.

after watching the news about this for a few minutes i left the room. i felt somehow shameful. i was practically in love with this guy and he just burned down his little brothers treehouse.

it was already 11 a.m. i sat on the floor of my room. the shag carpet under my fingers felt nice. i remembered. i had to go to the park at 5:30. i totally forgot and i was glad i remembered earlier.

i wanted to text him, but i figured he'd be too busy.

i was left alone for the rest of the day, as my whole family left to do something "family oriented." that i sure as hell didnt want to do.

i was left alone.

alone.

i began to fantasize. this boy. i would be the one pushing him around and being in control. i would be the one who would leave the marks and cause the pain, or pleasure.

maybe i would be the top.
i was too distracted, in thought, to realize that i had a boner. my family had just left. i had the whole, empty, house to myself. why not use the quiet time?

i pulled the ribbon to whatever pants i was wearing, and pulled my underwear down as well. i wrapped my fist around the shaft of my dick. i began to slowly move up and down with the motion of my thoughts.

to my disappointment, i heard the front door open and i heard 5 different footsteps. i quickly pulled the band of my pants back over myself.

it was difficult hiding a total hard on from every member of your family, but i managed. i got up and quickly walked towards the footsteps.

"hey guys, what are you doing back?" i asked, hectically. i was sneakily covering my lower region. i smiled awkwardly.

"the place we were gonna go to was closed." my dad said.

"why don't you go to a different place?" i asked,

"i don't really wanna go to another place." my mother said.

my sisters and brother were having a conversation on their own.

"you guys should just leave for the whole weekend, like a getaway from me." i said, smirking.

"no, baby, i love you." my mom said. she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"no, i insist. go to grandmas house and just relax and stuff. ill even clean the house. i promise."

"but-"

"ill even feed the cat and the dog and i'll change her litter box, i'll do it all. just go."  i bunched up my parents with my siblings and pushed them out the front door.

"just be careful, you heard about that tyler bo-" i closed door. i opened it again,

"i love you." i kissed my mom and dad on the cheek as well as my sisters. "bye."

goodbye fuckers.

i closed the door once more. i locked it quietly. i heard them drive away. i looked where our cat was. she was a yellow and orangish color with lighter colored spots. her name was tigger.

we had a bulldog named shadow. he was named shadow for two reasons; he had all black fur, and two, he blends in with our carpet. he was just a puppy, so he peed everywhere. we kept him outside.

i walked back into my room. i looked around.. i sat down on my bed and leaned against the wall once more. i pulled my pants down more discreetly.

it was nearing towards 12:00. i was getting anxious about this tyler thing.

i envisioned tyler again. i imagined his lips wrapped around my shaft, pumping his fist up and down. i thought i was melting. i was so attracted to this boy. i imagined pulling his hair. i thought i was gonna climax all over myself.

and then.. i heard another fucking knock on the door.

"i swear to fucking god whoever this is-" i muttered to myself. i walked quickly to the front door and stared at my cat.

i opened the door and saw- tyler. i looked at his dark and defined face. he looked tired.

"tyler? what are you doing here?"

"i just didn't want to be around the treehouse any longer."

"oh.. yeah i heard." i guided him inside and he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket. i told him to sit down. he looked at me as he set fire the end of the cigarette.

"so.. uh." i entirely forgot that i was hard immediately as tyler walked through the front door. i saw his eyes on me.
i got up.

"wanna see some of my artwork?" i said nervously.

"i would love to." he said softly.

i walked in the direction of my room and reached my door. the door was a light grey color. it had aesthetic spray paint all over it. icey blues and soft pinks and lilac purples. streaks of light yellow and hot reds.

he stepped inside the room, admiring the walls and the posters and the fairy lights.