Chapter 18

(READ!! ok, guys i entirely forgot that i wanted everyone to be homeschooled, so just pretend that jenna, tyler, ashley, and josh are all homeschooled because i'm such a horrible writer. anyways yep that's why they never go to school. also this chapter is a complete mess im sorry)
***T Y L E R***

"watching them roam around in the forest flashing a camera is kind of reviving."

"what?"

"jenna and ashley."

"you're not wrong." he said. i heard them talking loudly from the forest. they exited, holding hands, while sternly discussing something.

all i heard was "YES HIS NAME IS SPOOKY JIM IM NOT LYING." from jenna.

the freshly orange leaves fell to the ground in an almost uniform fashion. the trees were blossoming into just straight up red and orange.

the door to jenna's house slammed. i never realized how close we lived.

i wondered how jenna's pictures looked. josh's phone buzzed and he looked at it.

"seeya later." he kissed my cheeked and i playfully hit his ass.

"bye, pretty boy." i said.

he rolled his eyes and walked off my porch.
"HAVE A GOOD DAY." my mother shouted from the inside of the house. i heard josh's high pitched giggle as he walked away. i

i felt bored. i got up, went into the house, got my lyric book thingy, grabbed my skateboard, and i skidded quickly across the street to jenna's house.

i knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"hey boy!" jenna exclaimed.

"hey girl." i said. i looked at the ombré'd sky. light blue transitioning to a darker blue with like a small tint of purple.

"take pictures of that already?" i asked her, about the sky.

"yeah." ashley came to the door. i saw jenna's mom in the back.

"wanna go to the park?" i asked.

"MOM CAN I GO TO THE PARK WITH TYLER?" she dramatically yelled.

"YES. BE CAREFUL." her mother yelled back, a sense of laughter in her voice.

"ok love you." she said. she took ashley's hand and we all walked off her porch.

the park was deeper into the woods, which was slightly intimidating, since it was nearly always dark and there were creepy doll things in the trees.

i wish i was joking.

literal dolls. like wooden dolls.
once there was a wooden monkey with a banana hanging from a tree branch and i threw something at it and it nearly fell on me. i almost cried.

im pretty sure it's still somewhere in my house.

"this still scares the living shit out of me." jenna complained.