lie

when tomorrow comes,
the bright light will shine so don't worry
- bts tomorrow

the next morning, the boys woke up in each other's arms. seokjin, the oldest one woke up way before them and went to the mart to get something to eat. he came back, two plastic bags in his arms, and waved them good morning.

the others, still sleepy, greeted their iconic mother and sat up. seokjin always cared for the younger ones. he bought them food, helped them learn and was always there when his dongsaengs needed him. he got them some bread and jam, cookies and got them each a banana milk.

namjoon, the supposed leader, was really grateful towards his hyung. seokjin was the one who took care of the youngest, he was the one who helped them get through a lot of obstacles. since namjoon was their leader, he was kind of pressured to take the best decisions for the group. even though the others don't want to pressure him and tell him it's okay to make mistakes, he can't help it. he was glad though, that seokjin was always there to help him out.

the older hyung grew fond of the boys. after all the hardships they went through together, he couldn't help but feel empty when they aren't around. he would often miss their smiles and voices when he's alone in his house. he knew their secrets while they knew his. they were like brothers, they couldn't live without each other.