interlude: wings

i was full of the belief that this small
feather would become wings.
and that those wings would let me fly
-bts interlude: wings

they had fans. they had supporters. they felt loved. they thought no one would mind the little newbies in the music industry. but they were wrong. they became big and were extremely popular.

they went through a lot. they made the news, they were in magazines, they were known through out the country. they won countless times on music shows and received countless awards. they were known for their participation in the producing of their songs and for their hard choreographies as well. they had millions of followers on their social media and were very active. they also broke records multiple times.

they had recently made a comeback, this month actually. there were solos is the album from each of the members. they wrote the lyrics themselves in which they talked about their stories. about their past and their troubles. about how they were grateful towards each other.

the fans were moved by the lyrics. some of them were with bangtan from the start, while others joined the fandom afterwards. either way, they were proud of the boys.

at a recent interview, the boys answered some questions. "who inspires you the most in the world?" was the question. "on behalf of all the members, i would say our families, our fans and the members. we would really like to thank all the people who supported us throughout the years. it seriously means a lot to us. the fans who help achieve more and our parents and siblings who were always there for us, i don't even know how to express my gratitude." was what namjoon responded.

and the fans and the families heard those words. they knew they would continue to support them till the end. they believe that bts would rise even more. and that even if one day they would grow old and stop promoting, they would never forget them.

"we believe those who support us are like feathers, and all together, they form wings. wings that take higher and higher. wings that make us fly."

____________

the end.