Home.

The car was speeding down the long stretch of road. I hadn't seen anything since I left the motel. What a place. I had grown up in the city all my life it is hard to believe places like this exist. I was still tired and it had started raining. But I wanted to get home. Then I realized I had no idea where I was. How was I going to get myself home? I punched the steering wheel. I looked at the speedometer I was doing well over 70mph. When I looked up I saw a man standing in the middle of the road. He was a fair way ahead of me. But I still slammed the brakes and swerved. The car spun out of control off the road. It was stopped by a large tree on the side of the road. The airbag exploded like a punch to the face. The car hissed as I sat up looking around. My body was aching much worse now. Asides from some small cuts I seemed to be okay. I pushed open the car door and slowly got out of the car.

"____," a voice said flatly, "are you okay?"

"How do you know my name?"

I was rubbing my head. It hadn't even occurred for me to look at him. I moved my hand and looked up at him. It was subtle, but he seemed very surprised to see me.

"Are you alright? I could have killed you. What the hell are you doing standing in the middle of the road in the rain?"

"Waiting for you, _____. Dean told me to get you."

He wouldn't look at me. To be frank he was creeping me out. Wait, Dean. I knew that name. No this was him the other guy they were waiting for. I panicked and turn from him. My body took off running. How could he have even predicted I was coming here? Then there he was right in front of me.

"Don't be difficult. I won't hurt you," he said.

"What are you? It's impossible for someone to move like that."

"I'm not a human. It's possible for me to do so."

"What are you?"

"I'm an angel of the Lord."

"Yeah, and I'm the queen of England, want some tea?"

He stared at me as if I was crazy for not believing him. Thunder cracked in the sky. Lightning flashed. And I swear I had seen wings, or shadows of them, behind him. I couldn't grasp this. My body shook as I stepped away from him. What happened to my life? All I had to do was stay home and finish my paper. But no I had to go out and want to maybe even meet a nice guy. Tears poured from my face.

"Just do it now and get it over with," I shouted, "don't drag my death out any longer."

"What do you think is happening? Sam and Dean won't hurt you."

"I don't know that. I was just dragged away from my life. I don't even know where I am."

"I promise you that you will not be harmed."

"What the hell is going on?" I paused realizing I may have actually just swore in front of angel, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to swear in front of you I'm just really, really confused."

I looked up just as two fingers pressed to my forehead. I immediately fell into a peaceful slumber. The man had caught me and gave a quiet sigh.

"I am confused as well. You aren't supposed to be alive, _____," he said.

Castiel appeared in the motel room I had left earlier. The two men looked at him as he held me up. He looked upset. He set me down carefully on the bed.

"Where did you find her?" Cas asked.

"Our last job, we were in New York," Dean explained.

"Her friend was possessed, but..." Sam started.