Tiny Loves, Large Hearts

After Sidney reached home the storm grew. Slamming the lobby doors close, the lady at the desk stared at her as water dripped, forming a puddle around her feet. Grumbling Sidney didn't care to deal with her at the moment and she marches to the elevator heading to her apartment. No one stood in the elevator with her, leading on the wall she sighs relaxing waiting for the elevator to signal she was on her floor.

     Grabbing her keys she unlocks the apartment and stares at her living room. A simple but homey set up, a gray couch with a coffee table, a flat screen T.V with bookcase surrounding it. Kicking her shoes beside the door she places her pamphlets on the bar to the kitchen, a warm shower and clean cloths seemed to be in order.

     Getting out of the wet clothes and showering she grabs the pamphlets and sits on the couch, spending the rest of her evening researching bitty bones. Grabbing her laptop along the way she plugs it into the wall before crashing on the couch. Notebooks, pens, pencils, the pamphlets and her computer she gets ready to make a life changing decision. At less it seemed that way to her, no matter how much she knew she should be asleep she couldn't stop thinking this was so important.

"Sans and Papyrus are adorable and I already know the real ones. It would be interesting plus when I go to work they can cheer me up and keep me company." Looking up the adoption website she heads to the picture link and she laughs when she sees a sans bitty ina normal Sans' hands, she smiles brightly.

The pictures continue as she looks at a baby blue and lil'bro snuggling by a teddy bear, her heart melts. The real Blue and Rus stood behind them both smiling brightly as Blue holds up the adoption papers. Little giggles escape. As she smiles at them.

Of course the next picture is Red holding a Cherry in his hand as the bitty sits crossed legged in his palms. Both ,looking at the camera with a cheek splitting grin and their eye sockets squinted. A following picture is Red laughing with red tears coming out his eyes as an edgy was talking. "Must of told a sans-sational joke."

On the second to last page there was a boss bitty with UF!Papyrus, Boss was standing on his shoulders as the two stood straight up with their arms crossed with smirks on their faces. Boss seemed to be enjoying himself.

The very last page was all the skelebros with their own brothers bitty. Sans held a Papy who was sitting on his shoulder smiling, Red held a boss who was smirking at him, of course Blue held a lil'bro who was sleeping in his bandana. Sans bitty must of thought the same and was asleep in Papyrus' scarf, Rus was content as Baby Blue sat on his shoulder chatting to his bro with stars in his eyesockets. The funniest was Boss to held onto a Cherry and Edge as he rubbed the cherry's skull as he cried in joy and the Edgy was sitting beside Cherry trying to help. Boss' face was lost at what to do. The group stood together happy as could be smiling at there respected brother and holding their bitties.

It made her happy at the thought of having a family of little skeletons. Helping her through her days and keeping her life company. She wanted to get them all and keep them together but even so it would be crule because she wouldn't be able to give them all their own respected time.

Another pamthlet stood out with a blue cover. It told her there where Bitty items that were full of magic to help the bitties who didn't have a owner and shops that held potions that gave the bitty more magic to grow to their normal size. Some items where there as well, such as smokes, medicines, furniture, toys and small items that would be perfect for a bittybones.   

The night wore on as she finally fell asleep on the couch with the laptop still running on the last picture and a pamphlet in her hand talking about how to make a bitty feel comfortable. She fell asleep peacefully but still had a lot to do tomorrow.

Her rest was undisturbed even as a sudden 'pop' was heard. Sans appeared in her living room, his smile soft as he sees her in the couch. Even though earlier they seen each other and she said she hasn't seen him lately, he normally comes to visit most nights.

Looking at her laptop and the pamphlet his smile widens, tapping his chest near his suit pocket he gathers the attention of his own bitty. "hey funny bone, you awake bud?" Covering Sidney with a blanket he waits for his bitty to wake up.

A small skull pokes out his pocket with a deep yawn. "I'm up, I'm up. What ya need?" A little skeleton popped on his should with a blue suit matching sans and a fedora sitting in his small hands.

Lifting up a handSans gets his funny bone and greets him. "hey bud, enjoy your nap?" Going to Sidney's kitchen he sits at her bar setting his bitty down.

The bitty yawned again stretching and cracking his bones as he scratched the back of his skull. "Sure did, though the mission made me sore. I am not looking forward to tomorrow." Sans nodded in agreement. His wished his own bitty would stay home with his bro when he went to work, but guess you learn how stubborn you are when you meet yourself.

Funny bone always enjoyed visiting Sidney and was use to them seeing her in the evening. Today however he just really wanted to see his brother. "Hey Boss Man, can we cut tonight short? I'd like to head home to see Papy."

Sans understood he felt the same but he needed to check on Sidney. Sometimes he didn't know why but she always had something to do with his life so he felt obligated to help and keep and eye on her. "sure thing funny bone. we'all leave in a minute let me finish here first."

Checking on her one more time he gathers his funny bones and smiles down at him. "heh what would I do without ya around bud?" The bitty smiles, "We'd probably both lose our skulls if they weren't attatched to us." A quickly blink of blue light and a 'pop' the boys disappeared.

~~~~Sorry for not updating in forever but I've been busy with things, anyways here is another chapter and I promise there will be more soon because I've got back in the swing of things. Anyways bye loves I'll see you next time!~~~~