one

I sat there on my bed with my legs crossed. The sound of the wind blowing - making my curtain dance back and forth. The dim light coming through the thin material of the curtains helping me enough to pack my purse. My mind was blowing by the thought I was actually doing it again. I needed it. I really did or there is no way else for me to earn.

Sighing, I zipped my bag and sat on my bed. I was about to leave for my job. This was really hard. People who knew what I did would judge me on my face but I don't blame them though. I would've done the same thing if I heard that my neighbour did such a thing. I would stay quiet, when people would give me those disgusted looks. It would take every inch of me to shut up and I really did.

I wish I could change things but we always can't get what we want. I was ready, it was really not like I was it doing this for the first time but there was always a voice inside me - calling me names for doing it.

I shook my head and stood up on my feets before slipping on my shoes and grabbing my purse.

I grabbed a cab and took my phone out to look at the address before telling the bearded man the place. My heart was hammering my chest as the car drove closer to his house. My hands started sweating, making me rub them against my knees.

I always thought if my family was here with me, I wouldn't be doing this. I have to admit the fact that... I wanted somebody..somebody to tell me that I shouldn't be doing this. Someone to tell me I was being stupid and make me stop doing this. But I did'nt know what else to do, there was nothing else in my mind. My family was broke. All I can say is that my life was fucked up.

"We're here, young lady" my thoughts were shattered with the mans deep and thick accent.

Nodding my head and paying my rent I got out of the car. The cold breeze of November hit my flushed cheeks - making me shiver. I clutched my jacket tightly and my eyes looked at the bricked house. I gulped knowing this was the place. This really was.

A voice inside me screamed, yelling at me to just go home. Don't do it. You don't have to do it. You still have time, don't go inside! Run home! But I shushed it and walked towards the door.

My hand was shaking as I raised it to knock the wooden door.

DON'T!

The voice yelled again.

"Please don't make things worst" I spoke to myself.

DONT DO IT! GO HOM-

Before I could think more I suddenly knocked the door harshly, only for me to regret it. I wanted to panic but I bit my tongue and tried to stay calm. Its just another disgusting day of my job.

My feet stayed at their place for minutes until, finally, the door swung open. My heart, again, started hammering my chest. There stood a man inside. I couldn't see his face as it was really dark. In fact, I was eager to see his face but the darkness wouldn't let me.

He did nothing but stare at me. So I quickly spoke. "Hi, I um- I am Blythe Weaver. I uh-"

"Come in" his deep voice spoke. He didn't even let me finish. His hand grabbed the golden handle and swung the door wider for me to come in. I took a deep breath in and entered the house.

It was cold in. My eyes wondered the whole place while biting my lips; I was nervous. I was also afraid. Every time I entered their home - my legs would start to shake.

I heard the door shut making the quiet place vibrate. The breathing of the man could be heard and I could feel him staring at my back. Shutting my eyes tightly, trying to be as calm as possibpe and controlling myself from panicking I turned around facing him.