two

I was here, in this dark room since god knows how long. My heart beat was beating harshly against my chest since the time that psychotic man locked me here.

I should've never came here. If he was'nt taking me out of this suffocating room, I was gonna die. I could hardly breathe and the fact that I was crying since he left was making it more worst. What did I do to deserve this. Why me? Why Only me? The whole room was quite and the only thing I could hear was me sobbing.

I could'nt even see anything. There were curtains from which the dim light was passing through, only making me able to see I was in a room. Otherwise, that room was pitch black. My bottom lips were trembling as I let them out of my mouth.

This place was horrible. That was the worst day of my life. That sick bastard had gotten crazy. I was too scared to even let out a voice. Who knew he had some type of weapon which he could use to muder me.

But I was gonna escape. I will do whatever it takes to get out of this house. Suddenly, my eyes trailed to the window curtains. My eyes were popped open as I thought there is a window behind the curtains. I was on my feets the next second but stayed frozen. Should I do this. What if he finds out and follows me? What if he has a gun? I gulped the hard lump in my throat and slowly walked forward towards the window. My feet, hands, and whole body shaking as I took each step forward. For some reason I could feel someone's gaze on me but I it just my imagination.

As my hand reached the dark blue curtain, I did'nt know why I felt relieed but when I came back to reality, I did nothing. I was still in this house. This was nothing.

I gently lifted the curtain up and what came on my vision was an old, very old window. It had rust covered all over it with a broken glass. Shit! It looked like the lock was melted inside the window, which made it impossible for me to open it. Something hit on my chest; pain. I felt lost. I was literally empty. A small gasp escaped my lips at the thought that I have no more way to get out.

That was the point when my eyes watered again. I felt like I had nothing to else to do for escaping. Hot tears were brimming out of my eyes. Mourning at the fact that I was actually kidnaped. Sobs started escaping my mouth again. This was insane. I wanted to scream my lungs out and ask for help.

"Let me out!" I let out a shout. I could hear nothing, literally nothing in response. This made me cry even hard. I haven't cried this much in a long time.

My feets quickly made their way to the door, stumbling a bit as it was dark.

"Please!" I banged my hand against the door, vibrating it.

"Please! Anyone? Is anyone there?!" I inhaled quickly with my mouth open as oxygen finished in my lungs, from screaming and crying at the same time.

"Pleas-e. Let me o-ut" I started coughing. Placing my hand on my chest, trying to control my coughs.

"Why are you doing this to me" I let out a whimper, falling on my knees as I was tired of shouting. My cheeks were stained but I didn't care. I just waned to get out of here. It was so warm in here and I literally wanted to die.

I can't.

I was giving up but I didn't want to. One part of me was giving up and the other part of me was telling me one day you will escape. My face was dug inside my hands as I sobbed.

"Why are you crying, sweetheart?" All of sudden a raspy voice filled my ear. I quickly looked up, seeing a large frame standing in front of me. My heartbeat raised as my eyes met his face. Who is he?

"W-ho are you?" I asked and backed a little.

He looked at me with the corner of his lips raised, but he wasn't smiling or anything, "Answer me."

"Why are you crying?"

Is this bastard serious? He is asking me why I am crying after he kidnaped me. He is literally a retard.

"What do you mean by why I am crying?!" I snapped.

I could not clearly see his face but I did notice him rolling his eyes.

"P-lease let me go" I crawled to his feet and begged for escape.

"Please let me go" I cried out. I was feeling disgusted with my hands on his feets but I had to beg. Maybe he will let me go. I deeply inhaled with my mouth forming an "o" shape again while crying.

"Shhhh.." he bended down, now his face was at the same level of mine, just a few inches away. Now I could see his face. He has this green coloured cloth wrapped around his forehead. His eyes were burning into mine.

"Shhh...don't cry, baby" he cooed. I was feeling disgusted by him calling me "baby".

"You can't leave" he was trying to make his voice sound like with something he could calm me but I was only being scared to death but his words.

"You belong here from today" I gasped at his word but quickly gulped as he suddenly looked up to my eyes from my lips and cheeks.

"Your beautiful..fuckable body belongs here" I hissed at his disgusting words and crunched my nose, quickly backing away from him, as far as I could.

As he saw my reaction, he stood up on his feets and burst out laughing. The whole room was filled with the voice of his laughter which made me cry. Don't get me wrong, I am not a cry baby but if you were at my place you would've cried the same.

And here we were, him laughing at me and me crying curled in a ball. His husky laugh was all I could hear. He was making me sick. Suddenly he stopped laughing and pointed me with his index finger, with an emotionless face. This all happened in one second. Making me aware he is talking to me, he shook his index finger - stepping closer to me.

For my surprise, I didn't even move an inch to stay away from him. I just stayed at my spot looking at him, waiting for him to blurt out something disgusting and stupid.

As he was enough close he bended down again, his face level same at mine.

"Are you ready for a...perfect storm?" his husky voice asked. I just looked at him, helpless. The more he talked, the more I was getting scared.

"Cause once you're mine" his fingers glided down my stained cheeks. I did not dare to move, just stared at him and listening his words.

"There's no going back" My eyes widened. I didn't even know what to think. This was all going and breaking me.

"And you are mine, sweetheart"

***

HAROLD! YOU BAD BOY! I had really fun writing this chapter! :D

And yup that song is of katy perry lol I know.

I just can't wait for this story to movr further as many things are planned and just wanted to say I literally dedicated this whole book to @naughtysouls. I just love that girl! Her writing inspires me a lot. You should all read her book which are addictive and which had me waking up all night reading them lol

Please don't be a silent reader vote, comment, tell me what you guys think and sorry if you find any errors. Love you my lil pumpkins ;) x