four

I could hear footsteps coming towards the room, awaring me he is coming inside. I quickly sat up straight, removing the hair off my face, making my vision clear. For a second I got happy that he isn't letting me die with thirst. I could'nt wait any long. I just wanted to drink water, my throat was burning. Every time i would swallow the hardness of my throat, it would burn. Harry entered the room with a silver glass of water, what he said.

He stepped closer to me and handed me the glass. I did'nt wait a  second and immediately pressed it to my lips, drinking it. My body calmed a bit and the itchiness of my throat disappeared. I sighed when I finally finished it. The whole time his eyes were on me, making me feel extremely uncomfortable. I hesitantly raised the glass towards him, for him to grab it and hummed a 'thank you'. That man is not even worth to be thanked. He is total a psycho. I just wanna stab his head against a wall but sadly I cant, his huge figure scares me. Even his deep, raspy voice can scare the crap out of me.

I looked up at him from my fingers and found him already staring at me with a confused expression because of god knows what.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyes brows. To be honest, i didn't even wanted to hear his answer because even if he would be talking to a chair, I would'nt be amused. He is a psycho, he can do stupid things. I don't even know why he has kept me here. If he wants money, cant he just fucking speak, even though I don't have money to give but cant he just spit the reason of illegally keeping me here.

"I don't understand you" he spoke, leaving me confused. He is saying that.

"You don't understand me" i shook my head while speaking, it was more like a question.

He bit his lips, still staring at me face. It looked like he was thinking something. He kept staring for a moment but then suddenly spoke. " You are a prostitute, and then you still dont let me even touch you" he chuckled. I flinch at his sentence. Where did this come up from? I am not really prostitute, ok i only pleasure them. I never let a man touch me. I never had sex with anyone of them.

"Any reason my love?" he smirked down at me and started to raise his eye brow, repeatedly. My fingers found its way to the carpet i was sitting on, tugging it harshly, trying to thing something. My body shifted uncomfortably and by the look at his face i could tell he noticed how uncomfortable i was getting.

"What's it to you?" I snapped. His chest started moving as he started laughing.

"Sassy, eh?"

I rolled my eyes and wished for him to change the stupid topic. My eyes found they're way to the ground, wanting to make him realize im never gonna answer his question. "You're damn hot, you know?" he rasps. Where did this come from? He makes me so uncomfortable. I looked up at him and wrapped my hands around my knees even tighter. He didnt look alright to be honest. His breathing was not normal and his eyes were filled with lust. oh dear lord.

Suddenly, he was on his feets and bend down to me. He grabbed my hands and yanked my hold away, separating them. I gasp at the sudden action. He harshly grabbed my sides and pulled me to his hard chest, making me squeal

"Come on, babe" he pressed his lips to me ear and mumbled. "it'll be fun". And then i knew where this was going.

"No-" he placed his hand on my mouth, making me unable to speak.

I muffled meaningless words against his palm. I could bite his hands but i was unable to open my mouth. My hands tried to push his huge figure away from me, but i struggled.

"I'll make it good, baby.  I'll make it fun, don't you worry" he muttered and reached  my shirt.

"No! This is called rape!" i screamed on his face when he removed his hands which were covering my mouth.