Summary

Azusa Nightray was once a normal girl who lived with older twin sister. The two were great students and well behaved kids, but this also left them oblivious to what the dangers where around them. While her sister was at a study group Azusa was at him doing homework, there was a sudden knock that the apartment door. Thinking that maybe her sister had forgotten her key, once again, Azusa answers it to find herself face to face with a man that had been stalking her and her sister. The man assaults Azusa and then slits her throat, leaving her for her sister to find. Her soul was then earthbound, unable to rest while her sister was still in dander. But being a spirit she can only do so much and in the end her sister meets the same fate as she did.

With her heart filled with rage Azusa's Siul Chain completely disintegrates, turning her into a Hollow and she takes her first and only human life as a Hollow. With no Soul Reaper to cleans her soul Azusa wonders the sandy terrain of Hueco Mundo in solitude until she comes across Las Noches. Sneaking in she finds herself being forced into Sōsuke Aizen's Hollow Army. She's now Ulquiorra Cifer's only fraccion. Being one of the only man she gets along with in Las Noches, Azusa becomes more then honored to be sent to Karakura town to rid of those who stand in Lord Aizen's way. With her zanpakuto's special ability, Azusa can appear to look like a normal human. During her assignment she attends Karakura High School and ends up being infatuate by a certain orange haired substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki. But when Ulquiorra finds out and gives her an immediate order to get rid of him, how is Azusa suppose to kill someone she has fallen for?

Ichigo Kurosaki x OC

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or the characters.