Strayaaaa

I look out the plane window excitedly as the trees and cars grows smaller, I slump back into my chair grinning like a crazy person, I'm on the way back to Australia where I'll be staying with Max Stanley, or maxmoefoe, after living in America since I was 18, it's nice to go home and visit for a while, especially when I'll be joined by my two best friends, Liss and Katherine. I grip Katherine's hand as she shakes nervously, she's never been on a plane before, I can only imagine how scary it would be for her, especially regarding this is a 15 hour flight with a LOT of turbulence. Despite this, it doesn't take long for the three of us to fall asleep.

I awake to the deafening sound of the planes wheels hitting the runway, Katherine glances at me with her golden eyes wide open, I laugh at her and brush a few strands of my (h/c) hair out of my face. We grab our carry-on bags and exit the plane. I look around excitedly, hoping to see max, but instead find a tall, thin man wearing goofy glasses holding a sign "(y/n), Liss, Katherine" I look at my feet, somewhat dissapointed, but lift my head and put on my best smile as I approach the man beaming. He smiles at me kindly "so which one are you?" He giggles "Hi! I'm (y/n) this is Katherine and this is Liss" I grin back "Ian, nice to meet you" he says in a stupid voice as he fixes his glasses, wow, cute dimples. We get into Ian's car and drive for what seems like hours until we reach Max's house. He comes out with another man who introduces himself as Joji "Fucking finally, though you'd never show up" he grins at me mischievously "shut up and hug me dickhead" he wraps his arms around me as I stand on my tiptoes, after all I am only 5"3. He then hugs Liss, who he knows from our childhood, we moved together after we finished university in Australia. Katherine looks around shyly so I push her towards max "this is Katherine" I say, she squeals as he picks her up in a bear hug laughing like an idiot.

We take our stuff inside, waiting for max to show us to our rooms. "Umm, there's a it of a problem (y/n)" Max says scratching his head nervously "because Ian and Joji are here, there's only one room spare and because Katherine doesn't know anyone I'm giving it to her and Liss is sharing with me, is it ok if I ask you to take the couch?" He continues "yeah dude, of course" I smile. Ian steps into the room having heard the conversation "she can share with me max" he turns to me "don't worry, I don't bite, unless you want me to" he winks jokingly, I giggle as max nods.

I immediately go to the shower, 15 hour flights tend to make you smell prrreeettttyyyy bad. I stand under the hot water and wash my hair while thinking to myself

I missed max so much, I don't know how I've lived without the dickhead. That Ian guy, he's kinda hot, but I could never date anyone after what happened here last time...

There's a sudden crash and shortly after, screaming in the kitchen, I get out, get dressed and grab something to defend myself.

My eyes go wide with fear
not again..

YE BOI FIRST REAL CHAPTER WITH A CLIFFHANGER yeah soz abut that, I'll be updating soon don't worry my children, hopefully this sorry makes y'all happy and becomes successful because that would be great, please share this with your friends if you enjoyed it, ty
Indigo out xoxoxoxoxox